What if I have to poop?

"
Turbodevil wrote:
I'm asking for a pause, you know, the feature present in video games since fucking beginning

Pretty sure that feature came along later, I don't remember any pause button on any of the original arcades nor on my Atari. :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
I may have been carried over, but I do remember it from my Amiga/Pegassus games ;)
Not a signature.
It might be nice if after each Izaro fight, the room turned into a safe area where the timer would stop ticking.
The problem is, a lot can go wrong in 45 minutes. Not talking about dying, because more often than not it's the player's mistake; external factors are my concern. It would really suck to have to rerun the whole challenge should your game crash or your Internet stop working for 20 seconds.

I really wish GGG would implement a checkpoint system in the Labyrinth as a safeguard against those (and similar) scenarios. But that's what it is - wishful thinking.
I'm not a native English speaker. Should you spot a mistake in my post, feel free to point it out. Thanks!
Standard IGN: Aerandair
Divination Card results: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1591823
Last edited by Anseth on Feb 10, 2016, 4:58:01 AM
45 mins? WTF
You can't even jump in dat game. So no 'perfect jump' challenges. No point to kill monsters either. Just run forward dodging traps along the way. I seriously doubt traps gonna be 'Nintendo hard' since it's still ARPG. So what can keep you busy for 45 mins?
"
Turbodevil wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
And the "child crying" argument. Lol. Turn off your fucking computer and take care of your kid. Nobody is going to fine-craft game towards you being able to play with one hand, while trying to take care of your (most loved) kid with the other.

Are you demented? Obviously kid takes priority every time. I'm asking for a pause, you know, the feature present in video games since fucking beginning, massive quality of life improvement for every fucking person on the planet who is able to carry a mouse/pad.

Play games with pause. Yay! And you're done! And to think that demented person like myself knows such basic things. Almost makes me think that I'm not the one who is demented!

PoE is multiplayer, always connect. Deal with it.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
What does online/connect have to do with pause?

D3 (hate begins!) can pause if I'm alone in instance.

I will play whatever I want and ask fo whatever improvement I like.

Why against pause? Would it hurt you if you could pause your single player map, poop/answer phone/play with kid/get pizza delivery and go back to playing? Is quality of life improvement for everyone bad thing to ask for?
Not a signature.
"
Quantume wrote:
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:

Cute. Does it come in a manly bark blue too?

Here you go
to be honest if you dont have at least an hour you can set aside each day (or at least a few days a week) PoE might no be the game for you.

That being said I would also be in favor of a pause, It might be nice to just pause grab a new beer and smoke a bowl.
I dont see any any key!
People have some interesting concerns about PoE.

We have 15-min timers for instances in the game already + the instance doesn't go away if you stand in it, but magically it's ultra important now that we add in a "pause" feature in an online only game because it became the norm to be unable to sit more than 15 mins to finish some content.

Unless the dungeons are on a timer or something I don't see why you can't just stand in the corner or portal out while pooping.
Last edited by RagnarokChu on Feb 10, 2016, 8:17:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info