What if I have to poop?

Wow!
You could also invest in a laptop (if you don't have one already) and take it to the bathroom with you. I'm fairly certain that's what laptops were intended for anyway.
Need some help? Contact us at support@grindinggear.com

Queen of Padlocks
"
GingerBeast wrote:
"
鬼殺し wrote:
stoma

Add this to the list of things-not-to-google-search-for.

No offense, but wow, I was not expecting those images.

Thanks... -.- Of course I had to google it..

Sign @Vhlad!
Didn't expect them runs to be so long. I like that, but didn't expect it.

"
Pi2rEpsilon wrote:
Labyrinth: A Buff for Tank Builds.

Trap Damage is %ual.
IGN: Scordalia_
"
I'm fairly certain that's what laptops were intended for anyway.

Wouldn't it have been called a craptop in that case? :P
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Because it doesn't go on top of your crap. If it does, you're doing it wrong.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Melissa_GGG wrote:

Thats seems marketable for the die hard gamers

Whats the W and L? Asking for a friend...
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 10, 2016, 12:25:27 AM
Just save your labyrinth for when you have the full time to do it...
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
I wonder what kind of other stuff people will come up to complain about... :V

BUT HEY, I'M SURE IT WILL BE 60 MINUTES OF CONSTANT ATTACK-OF-TRAPS. Like no pauses, map loadings, safe-zones and so on.

And the "child crying" argument. Lol. Turn off your fucking computer and take care of your kid. Nobody is going to fine-craft game towards you being able to play with one hand, while trying to take care of your (most loved) kid with the other.

>____________________________________________________________>
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Feb 10, 2016, 1:54:18 AM
If lab run takes average players 60 minutes to finish, I am pretty sure I can finish it in under 20, assuming zero ascendancy talents, on my 12k ES LL 6.2million dps discharger.

Probably cut it down to 15 minutes or shorter with proper ascendancy talents picked up.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Perq wrote:
And the "child crying" argument. Lol. Turn off your fucking computer and take care of your kid. Nobody is going to fine-craft game towards you being able to play with one hand, while trying to take care of your (most loved) kid with the other.

Are you demented? Obviously kid takes priority every time. I'm asking for a pause, you know, the feature present in video games since fucking beginning, massive quality of life improvement for every fucking person on the planet who is able to carry a mouse/pad.
Not a signature.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info