Closed

"
tipicozzy wrote:
How do you proc Elemental Equilibrium?? And what are the Bandits please!

on poison spec i proj ee only with vaal lightning trap, trying to find a more sustainable way on that spec

"
thadude251 wrote:
Hey noobie here w a question, how do we fit in all these auras? I'm still leveling up, 61 atm, and it could make more sense once I start gearing into end game. But right now the best I can do is Hatred and Clarity, with using vaal discipline and vaal haste when its up. How do we get the mana reserve down so much we can use all those non-vaal'ed auras?

it comes with levels + less aura reservation, i run with lvl 17 clarity, i could run with a much lower level, i just found this to be best for my build,

dont worry, with this tree, + simular gear you can get all the auras too.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jan 6, 2017, 6:40:08 PM
Gonna start and make this now, hope it will be awesome! And btw, how is the clear speed and can you do bosses and Breachlords?? And for Bandits it's kill all right? And for Ascendancy what is the order to get??
Last edited by tipicozzy on Jan 7, 2017, 4:30:44 AM
wts softcore breach league, pm me ingame
if someone sells vertex +40% spectre dmg i would buy it
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Gonna start and make this now, hope it will be awesome! And btw, how is the clear speed and can you do bosses and Breachlords?? And for Bandits it's kill all right? And for Ascendancy what is the order to get??

Hey there, he said in his post, that guardians and shaper (which are endgame content) go down with ease! Since he is running a rather similar setup to mine, I can tell you that that's not an overstatement in any way.

Bosses and maps just melt, running skin of the loyal and the sword.
https://youtu.be/cSDUzRtpfC4
This was one of my test runs in maze of the minotaur, trying to find out how quickly I can kill the boss. I got a little overconfident at the end and died to the cave in effect right when the boss died. One step to the side and that wouldn't have happened, but you can still see how quickly he melts and the minotaur is clearly one of the most durable bosses currently in the game. Any breachlord dies a lot faster than this.
Again, my setup is a little bit different, but I would expect Devilschoice's setup to be at least similar when it comes to killing bosses.
It doesnt matter wich setup you choose, honestly. in my mind i find the ele/phys version to be slightly stronger and faster

bandits = kill all

ascendency = mistress, spirit, commander (beacon of corruption for poison spec, 2x minion dmg nodes for ele/phys version)
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jan 7, 2017, 9:16:03 AM
I'm lvl 84 and this is my gear so far, what do you think? what should i go next? Beside the amulet and for Bosses i swap Melee Spalsh with Multistrike right? Btw how do i get more mana? now i have 66 mana FeelsBadMan

And i also need to craft this until i will get the 40% one

Last edited by tipicozzy on Jan 7, 2017, 2:15:47 PM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
Spoiler
I'm lvl 84 and this is my gear so far, what do you think? what should i go next? Beside the amulet

And i also need to craft this until i will get the 40% one

Your gear looks fine, doubt you will be able to flip yourself to that good gear like the people have pasted in this thread earlier.
Last edited by Moksu on Jan 7, 2017, 1:37:27 PM

New piece crafted,

ended like this

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Jan 9, 2017, 4:47:39 PM
Final update on the Breach srs

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info