Closed

When I hit show there is no guide anymore. Is this intentional?
IGN: Shocknami
I believe Devil is in the middle of re doing his guide.

Edit: I just talked with Devil....he is having a technical issue with the forum/thread and has asked GGG for help in resolving it. So, patience is the keyword now hehehe.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Dec 11, 2016, 3:55:56 AM
So I finally got my masters to 8 in breach and built myself a blood magic +3 staff and from what I can tell so far, you can definitely skip spell echo with blood magic. I have the easiest time keeping my spirits up and the life cost is no issue either. I'm even thinking about keeping the bone helmet and not getting the 18% extra spirit enchant on a helm at all. But if need be, I'd try that helm enchant before replacing one of the gems with spell echo.

Took the character for a quick test to the chaos breach lord (chayula) and had the easiest time facerolling it. The single target dps is insane. Of course I ruined my very first empower gem (level 2 after vaal), so I'm currently running added fire damage and minion speed. I'm not yet sure, which of those to replace with empower. I'm thinking about stacking minion movement speed on necklace and rings and going for empower + added fire damage support, which should provide the biggest bang of them all.

Also, with the masters done I will now try and get the rest of my gear fixed and revisit my skilltree, which was done during leveling. There are a lot of things to fix with my equipment, but even as it is right now, my toon totally wrecks breachlords and high tier maps. SRS is definitely fine. :)
@ Devilchoice
Endgame setup of SRS with +3, what do you think is beeter?
The setup with 2 curses or genorosity/ hatred

I playing the poison version in my 6link really wondering what is better at the end. Also maybe you can give some info on guardians if you had chance to fight them!
Thnx
played this build from the start of breach and i am now at lvl 87 ,5.5k hp ,using a 6l +2 fire with all my gems at 20/20 ,also generosity + hatred+anger . do to the investment/outcome of the build SRS is kinda shit skill to use . Not to mention running breaches is so fucking bad.
I just saw the Word of Grave enchantment on one of my gloves summons some type of version of SRS
on kill. Since my witch character died and I deleted it bc i don´t play SC,
i´d like to know if those minions are affected by our minion passives and also if like this,
we can exceed the Limit of possible minions up at the same time.
So basically, do these "of Grave" minions count to our max of SRS minions ?
BC if not this could be really interesting for clear speed, if these do decent dmg and are
affected by our auras and skillnodes. Hopefully someone can explore this shit ^^.
I might do another SRS character if this is true lol.
Doublepost lag.
Last edited by NoDiscoSisqoOrCalypso on Dec 12, 2016, 2:03:57 PM
"
I just saw the Word of Grave enchantment on one of my gloves summons some type of version of SRS
on kill. Since my witch character died and I deleted it bc i don´t play SC,
i´d like to know if those minions are affected by our minion passives and also if like this,
we can exceed the Limit of possible minions up at the same time.
So basically, do these "of Grave" minions count to our max of SRS minions ?
BC if not this could be really interesting for clear speed, if these do decent dmg and are
affected by our auras and skillnodes. Hopefully someone can explore this shit ^^.
I might do another SRS character if this is true lol.

Yes, they seem to use most of our bonuses....my normal srs has 343 dmg and 76 life, whereas the enchant srs has 328 dmg and 76 life. You can have 3-6 white skulls in addition to the normal 20 skulls. When the white skulls dissipate, they explode as well as leaving behind a cloud if you took the Beacon ascendency.

They obviously do not use any bonuses from gems linked into the normal SRS setups.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Dec 12, 2016, 10:08:17 PM
Hey Devilschoice could you please make your characters public again? Thanks!
This is my gear and tree as it stands, while we wait for Devilschoice to upload his revised guide. It has 8.1k life, slightly over 1k hp regen per sec and has good dps with Hatred, Anger on Generosity and Grip of the Council for an additional 20% of physical as cold damage.It was based one of his older WIP builds and I have made some tweaks of my own to it.

Let me know if you have any thoughts on this. Thanks!

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHcA-4EBwUtC2EMXw3NDeIRLRQgFScWbxcvGFYaOBynHM4c3B2-Jy8o-itQLJwuUzOHNZI8LUGHRZ1HfkeFSI5Ms03jU1JTpVXGVdZZ81qRXz9hIWSjZOdmVGaeaFhoZWh0aPJqrGvbbztyD3KpdO12rHfjeA15aHyDffWApILHg1-DzIPbhNmE74nYjLGOvo8akFWSwZRvmK2a4JuKogCmV6h9qW6sqq2Nr2yvp7Xytz64k702vk_AGsEExPbGrs9-0B_Tb9P715bYvdpi2sHfsONq6hjr7uyD7IrvDu_r8B_yRfPd9zL46_no-tL-Cv5U_o8=?accountName=eugenez&characterName=EldayaTolen

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info