Closed

What do you guys think is better choice, lightning coil or belly? Already have 6,2k hp on 82 lvl without jewels. Im going to farm atziri lab and high maps
@Eryslaf
@Eryslav
Last edited by ericcol2p on Dec 6, 2016, 7:54:56 PM
so the 6L Setup before emp4 is srs + echo + mpd + min dmg + meleesplash/add fire + multistrike?
"
duabijitelur wrote:
so the 6L Setup before emp4 is srs + echo + mpd + min dmg + meleesplash/add fire + multistrike?

Nope it's

Srs - echo/Minion Speed - Minion dmg - Mpd - meleesplash/Multistrike - Add fire/Empower

So pretty much u use add fire untill u have a well lvled empower

For single target boss u switch always multistrike for meleesplash , then u can also decide to use minion speed for echo (but i prefer to run echo, without it dont feels god imho)
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
HighBlow wrote:
hey guys , what do you suggest besides Hatred as a better second option Anger or Wrath?

Anger because we use arc totem for EE Proc

i use arc with blind but i didn't get EE because i feel its more usefull only on bosses, does it worth geting it ,wont slow down the map clear speed?
^^ it wont slow down your clear speed since minions cant proc ee, only reason not to get it imo is if you party a lot with a high lightning dmg friend or something.
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ it wont slow down your clear speed since minions cant proc ee, only reason not to get it imo is if you party a lot with a high lightning dmg friend or something.

oh cool, thx
Hmmm I don't know what to think. Seems that Life builds really aren't contestable anymore, I noticed that I'm getting quite squishy and the only way to get more life is by making this build non-budget. Belly is a must have and I still feel that the damage output could be bigger. I'm lvl 70 and will see what can be done.

I also feel that we lose too much time casting spell totem desecrate and flesh offering + SRS.. I pulled out spell totem. And I'm confused a bit 'cause i don't see any survivability left on the tree, armor and 15% life is what's left and armor is almost useless. we'll see

EDIT: is taste of hate useful in any way in this build? just thinking how to survive a bit more
Last edited by utvara11 on Dec 7, 2016, 4:37:50 PM
"
utvara11 wrote:
Hmmm I don't know what to think. Seems that Life builds really aren't contestable anymore, I noticed that I'm getting quite squishy and the only way to get more life is by making this build non-budget. Belly is a must have and I still feel that the damage output could be bigger. I'm lvl 70 and will see what can be done.

I also feel that we lose too much time casting spell totem desecrate and flesh offering + SRS.. I pulled out spell totem. And I'm confused a bit 'cause i don't see any survivability left on the tree, armor and 15% life is what's left and armor is almost useless. we'll see

EDIT: is taste of hate useful in any way in this build? just thinking how to survive a bit more

Survivability = playstyle + knowing ur build :)

Also what counts that certain builds will shine only if you have acquired certain core items.
I can tell i tweaked this build lil bit to my own liking ( can facetank breach double beyond )
Also i think that poison SRS is new meta :))) as we have less skulls hence poison gets spread nicely in packs.
Also i got rid for example of spell echo instead running add chaos.
Six link ( Srs, add chaos, poison, melee phys, minion dmg, melee splash / empower 4)
Double curses temp chain and vulnerability on blasphemy, clarity.
Mana sustain is a problem without spell echo, you will need 2 rings with 60 % mana regain, jewels with 15 % until u run smooth
End game the char is quite tanky and clears very fast, not as fast as max geared ex arrow build but realy fast
Check out my char SRS_GT and thnx for the guide not bad at all!!
Alright guys need some advice whats my next step to go about this
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:
"
utvara11 wrote:

Survivability = playstyle + knowing ur build :)

Also what counts that certain builds will shine only if you have acquired certain core items.
I can tell i tweaked this build lil bit to my own liking ( can facetank breach double beyond )
Also i think that poison SRS is new meta :))) as we have less skulls hence poison gets spread nicely in packs.
Also i got rid for example of spell echo instead running add chaos.
Six link ( Srs, add chaos, poison, melee phys, minion dmg, melee splash / empower 4)
Double curses temp chain and vulnerability on blasphemy, clarity.
Mana sustain is a problem without spell echo, you will need 2 rings with 60 % mana regain, jewels with 15 % until u run smooth
End game the char is quite tanky and clears very fast, not as fast as max geared ex arrow build but realy fast
Check out my char SRS_GT and thnx for the guide not bad at all!!

OMG i forgot about witchfire brew Flask :)))
So will drop one curse on blasphemy and add hatred back with generosity. Second curse will be from flask :) deeeepssss so much potential with this one

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info