Closed

"

Survivability = playstyle + knowing ur build :)

Also what counts that certain builds will shine only if you have acquired certain core items.
I can tell i tweaked this build lil bit to my own liking ( can facetank breach double beyond )
Also i think that poison SRS is new meta :))) as we have less skulls hence poison gets spread nicely in packs.
Also i got rid for example of spell echo instead running add chaos.
Six link ( Srs, add chaos, poison, melee phys, minion dmg, melee splash / empower 4)
Double curses temp chain and vulnerability on blasphemy, clarity.
Mana sustain is a problem without spell echo, you will need 2 rings with 60 % mana regain, jewels with 15 % until u run smooth
End game the char is quite tanky and clears very fast, not as fast as max geared ex arrow build but realy fast
Check out my char SRS_GT and thnx for the guide not bad at all!!

Thanks, gonna try it, I went mana regen path, so this just might work. Could you link me please your character, can't seem to find it? if it's not a problem of course. Thanks again!
"
utvara11 wrote:
"

Survivability = playstyle + knowing ur build :)

Also what counts that certain builds will shine only if you have acquired certain core items.
I can tell i tweaked this build lil bit to my own liking ( can facetank breach double beyond )
Also i think that poison SRS is new meta :))) as we have less skulls hence poison gets spread nicely in packs.
Also i got rid for example of spell echo instead running add chaos.
Six link ( Srs, add chaos, poison, melee phys, minion dmg, melee splash / empower 4)
Mana sustain is a problem without spell echo, you will need 2 rings with 60 % mana regain, jewels with 15 % until u run smooth
End game the char is quite tanky and clears very fast, not as fast as max geared ex arrow build but realy fast
Check out my char SRS_GT and thnx for the guide not bad at all!!

Thanks, gonna try it, I went mana regen path, so this just might work. Could you link me please your character, can't seem to find it? if it's not a problem of course. Thanks again!

SRS_GT should be there on my character list
Will post later gear when im back from work :)
"

SRS_GT should be there on my character list
Will post later gear when im back from work :)

Found it :), tried it, lost some armor due to not having curse amulet/doedre and had to respec on the tree. Ok, you have one more link on your staff and you have belly of the beast and some life nods that I plan to take. I have some currency left and a taste of hate which I'm planning to sell but I'm not sure is it wise to spend currency 'cause in my experience if a character dies a few times on merci malachai I did something wrong.

Gonna think about it, great build nontheless. It sure has great potential. Good luck and thanks for the help :)
"
KOLACIC1 wrote:

!

SRS have 50% of damage conversion to fire, so the poison damage is just a no go
"
HighBlow wrote:
"
Fhark wrote:
^^ it wont slow down your clear speed since minions cant proc ee, only reason not to get it imo is if you party a lot with a high lightning dmg friend or something.

oh cool, thx

Your EE only affects YOU and yr Minions.

EE do not affect your friends.

Facerolling all content up to T13 for now (haven't found higher maps yet). The biggest pain were Breach Lords. Strong AoE kills spirits too fast and you have to constantly recast them, so this is a place for spell echo and any additional cast speed. Targeting can be also a pain with multiple strong enemies, but with good positiong it's still ok.

Thanks too high hp pool (6.9k for now) I (barely) survived something in Scriptorium which was always one hitting me league ago (another build, but with 6.5k hp!). Seems like some cast on death discharge or something.
Last edited by Gosen on Dec 8, 2016, 8:13:29 PM
So after playing around with the new srs, i think i have found an excellent solution.

what i have now, provides tankyness high clear and sexy single target, and works around the changes very well!!!...

i will take a last look, to see if i can find place for improvements before i post a real update of the build guide.

Last edited by DanishGrinder on Dec 9, 2016, 2:39:57 AM
"
devilschoice wrote:
So after playing around with the new srs, i think i have found an excellent solution.

what i have now, provides tankyness high clear and sexy single target, and works around the changes very well!!!...

i will take a last look, to see if i can find place for improvements before i post a real update of the build guide.

Great news, thank you! =)
hey guys, anyone knows someone to craft +3 fire sockted gems in breach league?
vagan, cata, elreon 8+ service
I use this guy for my master services for the last 3 leagus here is the thread Id 1775424

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info