Closed

This build is awesome! I rolled it in BHC earlier this week, ripped to standard at level 68 in a cruel lab trial. Decided to keep it going:

"
League allmost over, and since breach will be available in next league, this spec will be viable there too

Enjoy it, and goodluck in the upcomming league!!!!!!

Iam hyped by this build for Legacy, but what kind is easier for the start in a new league? CI or life?
Unique cutlass dropped in t13 for me last time on an another build, but it seems cheaper overr all on the life build. Do you have some advice?
I dont think i want to know just how much currency is tied up in that gear

those gloves man .. those sexy fucking gloves. makes the puny pair i have look sad .

i am rather skeptical that this build will be as accessible next league as it was this one

it heavily depends on how frequent the stones drop . we have to keep in mind that there are >17< league stones . even if you drop say 1 or 2 an area .. that is a shitload of variance .

who knows.. though the rule of money applies .. if you want something bad enough and know how to make the money.. you can get that something. and i think most can agree breach is probably one of the most rewarding leagues to date .. that stone is going to be in demand
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 27, 2017, 11:39:29 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
I dont think i want to know just how much currency is tied up in that gear

those gloves man .. those sexy fucking gloves. makes the puny pair i have look sad .

i am rather skeptical that this build will be as accessible next league as it was this one

it heavily depends on how frequent the stones drop . we have to keep in mind that there are >17< league stones . even if you drop say 1 or 2 an area .. that is a shitload of variance .

who knows.. though the rule of money applies .. if you want something bad enough and know how to make the money.. you can get that something. and i think most can agree breach is probably one of the most rewarding leagues to date .. that stone is going to be in demand

All my gear is selfcrafted, except uniq´s.. even if this aint accesable, we still have my bloodmagic srs, wich easily can be turned to life/bow/block and ci/bow/(es recharge or block). i might put together the es version in std,just to give u guys a clear sign of how i would make it.

"
ranzbert wrote:
"
League allmost over, and since breach will be available in next league, this spec will be viable there too

Enjoy it, and goodluck in the upcomming league!!!!!!

Iam hyped by this build for Legacy, but what kind is easier for the start in a new league? CI or life?
Unique cutlass dropped in t13 for me last time on an another build, but it seems cheaper overr all on the life build. Do you have some advice?

TO be honest, i would start with my life based srs i have listed underneath the breach one, that one is easy to start a league of with, untill u get money and gear for the breach version..

as stated in the other msg in this one, that build with few changes can easily go bow life and bow ci.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Feb 27, 2017, 12:10:21 PM
Is the bloodmagic srs version an easy Uber Lab farmer on the 5link staff we can find from the div cards?

At level 85 let's say?

"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
Is the bloodmagic srs version an easy Uber Lab farmer on the 5link staff we can find from the div cards?

At level 85 let's say?

Yea it is pretty easy,
Is there any way you could make it low life build ? Wanna try low life MF srs. Or Life SRS MF is better ? I don't play srs wanna try srs farmer build.
"
Znbogdan wrote:
Is there any way you could make it low life build ? Wanna try low life MF srs. Or Life SRS MF is better ? I don't play srs wanna try srs farmer build.

Ofc you can go lowlife mf srs, but i would say, ci mf would be the better choice, survival wise.

go +3 bow, with soul strike quiver. and basically follow the breach tree--

and ofc swap items out where u need mf gear. fix resist on jewels!
So I started leveling this build in SSF (since switched to regular). I happened to find The Barron.

Seems very OP for leveling at least.
without having to read all the pages... for the 3 red 3 blue skin ... what gem is swapped blue to red ?
thank you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info