Upcoming Unique Items

Wow - that ring is so good. Finally Blood Magic builds can use a useful Aura or two.

Yet I fear to compensate for all that is coming with Ascension you will ramp up monster life by a lot. If that happens creative fun builds will be even more useless / too weak and only meta builds will prevail.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions
That claw is worse than a legacy Ungil.
That ring is amazing, blood magic with auras, or mind over matter spell casters with clear mind really open up some interesting options.
With that ring and Mortal Conviction (50% less reserved, behind Blood Magic) a herald would cost (25% * 1.4) * 0.5 = 17.5%

Basically enabled two auras on blood magic with minimal increased cost.
Gloves, Jewel, Ring could be good. Claw is vendor trash. Wish they'd stop making vendor trash, we have enough of them already.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
shaazu wrote:
There was a picture of a staff/sceptre/Dildo in the post announcement on front page. I don't see it here!

Someone in QA made an immortal character with it a few hours before we were going to show it off. (Using one of the items unique mods and an Ascendancy passive.) So it needs a little rework.

A bit like the snapshotting showcase a while back, can we have a Build of the Week featuring some of the broken alpha/beta stuff that was reworked? Things like this and Nugiyen's RF Totems using the original Spire of Stone come to mind.
Can a dev member clear this up? What happens when I equip 3 Fragility jewels and wear the Wyrmsign Gloves? I will be at 0 Endurance Charges and Maximum Endurance Charges at the same time...will that give my constant rampage?
Last edited by illectrik on Feb 3, 2016, 11:28:35 PM
For Wyrmsign, if I use two -1 max endurance charge jewels, with some unique that reduced charge duration, will it be possible to have a semi-perma rampage as long as I can gain endurance charge?

The claw is quite good for RF build.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Vendor except for ring. GG for your effort.
"
illectrik wrote:
Can a dev member clear this up? What happens when I equip 3 Fragility jewels and wear the Wyrmsign Gloves? I will be at 0 Endurance Charges and Maximum Endurance Charges at the same time...will that give my constant rampage?

The description says it already : "using a certain set of corrupted jewels and you'll suddenly gain access to a past league" which exactly refers to what you ask.
When Chuck Norris plays PoE masters do his missions

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info