Upcoming Unique Items

Qarl, if i wear 2 of those Advancing Fortress claws.
I should have 45%block right?

"
Qarl wrote:
"
shaazu wrote:
There was a picture of a staff/sceptre/Dildo in the post announcement on front page. I don't see it here!

Someone in QA made an immortal character with it a few hours before we were going to show it off. (Using one of the items unique mods and an Ascendancy passive.) So it needs a little rework.

QA's greatest broken build finds for a news post would be fun to see :)
"
Qarl wrote:
"
shaazu wrote:
There was a picture of a staff/sceptre/Dildo in the post announcement on front page. I don't see it here!

Someone in QA made an immortal character with it a few hours before we were going to show it off. (Using one of the items unique mods and an Ascendancy passive.) So it needs a little rework.

I think it was a champion and he used fortify. Cause you get 35% increased effect on fortify and perma fortify (Rampart cluster and Ascendancy passive). But now I am really courious what the item is...
"
I hope they don't get nerfed. Essence worm looks like a super nice option for full life blood magic builds.
Also for Mind over Matter. Pretty much any build which felt like it couldn't run any reservations previously, because it would impact EHP too much.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
u guys aren't rly thinking of synergies with the ring, something like +2 anger and haste and maybe blood magic with low lvl clarity with the clear mind jewel is a pretty descent way to get lots of dmg with plenty of mana to spare which u might as well go for mind over matter at that point
The sleeper has awakened!
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
leonalchemist wrote:
u guys aren't rly thinking of synergies with the ring, something like +2 anger and haste and maybe blood magic with low lvl clarity with the clear mind jewel is a pretty descent way to get lots of dmg with plenty of mana to spare which u might as well go for mind over matter at that point

Or now anyone can run with a high level clarity... 18+ mana regen per sec... :D
That ring is simple and elegant. Corrupt it for a white socket.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Essence Worm is amazing so many ideas also always love me some rampage
I need a signature to look legit
"
Tempada wrote:
That ring is simple and elegant. Corrupt it for a white socket. GREAT JUSTICE
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info