Upcoming Unique Items

I'm usually pretty critical of the flood of junk uniques every new league, but these all look like they could serve at least some purpose. If all the new uniques this league are of this quality, I will be a very happy camper. Well done so far :)
using several of those reckless defense jewels and some fragile blooms, you can make a max block berserker marauder, and when a hit does come through it should theoretically be a savage blow for those sweet cloaked in savagery bonuses.
I'm a little worried about the ring: so many builds would gladly sacrifice two ring slots for two free 50% auras and either no reservation on mana or a 25 or 35% aura on mana with no other investment.

If the item is rare, I can see it's cost going way up simply because of how popular it could be.
IGN: Ikimashouka, Tsukiyattekudasai, DontCallMeMrFroyo
"
TheDeathX wrote:
Qarl, if i wear 2 of those Advancing Fortress claws.
I should have 45%block right?

I know I'm not Qarl, but my assumption is yes. This seems like it would work exactly like Ungil's Gauche, where equipping 2 of them gave the additive bonus + dual wield bonus.
So that jewel * 5 = cws build viable again? thank you ggg, been waiting a while
Interesting. But not overly exciting. ;o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Will using 3x -1 endurance charge jewels grant you 100% Rampage uptime?

EDIT: Looked at OP again and it seems Chris has confirmed that.

Ignore this.
Last edited by PoofGoof on Feb 3, 2016, 11:00:39 PM
Ring looks interesting, rest is meh.
my goodness that ring!! i can use two of them for two 50% auras (hatred and wrath or anger) and just not reserve any mana. this would allow me a free 50+% spell damage from that one jewel that grants it when you don't reserve any mana.

sweeeeeet.

edit: OR until alchemist gets removed, i could throw in lvl 21 purity of fire, giving lvl 23 total which is 5% max. plus 100% active ruby flask is 93% fire res without passives or phoenix. hells yes. free RF?
Last edited by xMustard on Feb 3, 2016, 11:06:37 PM
I hope claws get some love this patch, I'd love to go back to them and use that claw/shield :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info