THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: off to the Marauder forum

"
TJEmvp wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
TJEmvp wrote:
Been away for a 4 month holiday and again so much changed, now busy getting uber lab.
I see Marauder might be the class of choice for this build maybe? makes me happy.

I was wondering, should I change the colors of my Shav's to put in aura's ?
Is it worth to change my Shav's so I can do it like that?

And wondering if my current passive tree is fine like this, or if I should change anything.

GEAR
Spoiler

TREE

Thanks for helping as always.

X

SWAGUAR

That all looks pretty good to me; I wouldn't change much.

I guess everything I currently have is on your recommendation.

But you are using a 4L with molten strike/lightning strike and I am using a 6L with my shavs.
Thought it would make quite a difference, but if not I'll stay like this and save for upgrades.

Thanks man.

One thing I didn't catch on first glance - it doesn't look like you're using Warlord's Mark at all. The extra leech is helpful if you can fit it in either as blasphemy+warlord's mark or curse on hit+warlord's mark. You'll have to go dual curse if you want to run both that and ele weakness.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
To anyone still following this build; I expect to be leveling (hopefully) to 100 with it in Atlas of Worlds on my Marauder. After completing, or getting close, to 100 a second time, I intend to revamp the guide entirely in the Marauder forum assuming Marauder remains the best class.

In that time I may also try out some block variations and might also compare to the vaunted Life based Juggernaut.

All that to say, I don't expect to be updating *this* guide anytime soon - the only way I will do so is if Scion returns to being the best class, and I don't expect that to be the case.

Feel free to message me in game if you have questions; I try to be as helpful as I can.
"
tackle70 wrote:
To anyone still following this build; I expect to be leveling (hopefully) to 100 with it in Atlas of Worlds on my Marauder. After completing, or getting close, to 100 a second time, I intend to revamp the guide entirely in the Marauder forum assuming Marauder remains the best class.

In that time I may also try out some block variations and might also compare to the vaunted Life based Juggernaut.

All that to say, I don't expect to be updating *this* guide anytime soon - the only way I will do so is if Scion returns to being the best class, and I don't expect that to be the case.

Feel free to message me in game if you have questions; I try to be as helpful as I can.

Will you be posting/attaching a link to the build that will be over in the Marauder forums on this thread?
"
"
tackle70 wrote:

Will you be posting/attaching a link to the build that will be over in the Marauder forums on this thread?

At that point, I will probably just replace the OP to be nothing but a link to the new thread.
i haven't had this much fun in a long time.

More or less i feel like a glass cannon, (not the right gear) but man is this Fun :-)
It's definitely a fun build for sure. :) I have a tri-curse Witch variation I've been working on that's been going over very well...Occultist Ascendancy. I may put it in here as something people might like.
"
For Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, Mjölner, Null's Inclination and Cospri's Malice, only one skill can be triggered per trigger event. The damage of Cast on Critical Strike and Cast on Melee Kill has been increased, as described in "Active Skill Gem Balance" below.

"
Discharge now deals 35% less damage when triggered.

RIP this build. Was a fun two and a half years. I will be moving on, and I suggest you all do the same as well.
I've had tons of fun with this build, working on it over time in standard between leagues. Hate to see it go. RIP
Yeah, I just read the patch notes...that's an extremely hard kick to this build for sure, and Juggernaut got hit even harder by it, too. I expected nerfs for the Juggy to be sure, but wow...I mean...the first one might not have been so bad on its own, but with the hard hit to Discharge with the second one...yeesh. I'll try out the build to be sure and give it a go, but I am not looking to this one. :\
Mjolner will not be playable with those nerfs. The build didn't just get weakened, it's dead. Will be a Tier 3 build even with legacy gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info