[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

ok this is my equip: i'm using this amulet just to fill ress atm untill i find something and i think i'll change gloves too... what i can't understand is why i can't run all the auras... i can run harald of ice and discipline on HP and it's fine (i need clarity lv 1 to use it on hp) but i really can't run assassin's mark + haste + hatred in mana... they are rispectively 27% + 38% + 38%= 103% <.<
Than my insane doubt is if i'm forced to use enlighten lv 4...that cost like a crazy bitch D:

PS: what about Heretic's veil (-12% mana reservation for curse gems) ? if i put there assassin's + haste+ hatred + enlighten lv 3 can i use it all?
Hey there,

What are you using for light radius? I use Arcane Vision, but could use the points elsewhere. Without I am like a blind mouse ... You have not taken it in your tree?
I follow your Ranger build.

Thanks for a super guide and a exelent build
Hey!

I'm new to PoE and currently doing my second character (ranger). How am I supposed to level with this build? Should I keep the typical ranger bow skills till I'm level 60+? Help appreciated because I'm kinda stuck atm! :P

Thanks!
Last edited by spamilator on Sep 27, 2016, 8:43:50 AM
is increased duration support gem better than spell echo??
i dn have much cast speed mod on my gear/tree though

without the legacy vessel of vinktar, how to sustain life leech w/o lifeleech support gem or walord mark. if i use warlord mark then i cannot use my assasin mark curse aura
Last edited by xslasherz on Sep 27, 2016, 2:37:19 PM
Hello!
I have a questionar about this build. I playing with a Occultist.
I dont have a Skyforth, then I cant use 7 aura/curse.
I was thinking, and the idea to use the Prism Guardian. I did some simulations and could put three auras on it, continue using two curses, and mana left over to use three auras with a enlighten. This additional aura can be a defense aura, like Purity of Elements, or a offensive aura, like Anger.
This could be a good change in the build up to buy Skyforth? Or I would lose a lot of damage, because of the additional critical chance in the shield, so better to continue using only 6 aura/curse?
I'm sorry if I wrote a lot of nonsense, but it's because I'm still very new to the game. I an waiting for reply. Thanks!
"
Hello!
I have a questionar about this build. I playing with a Occultist.
I dont have a Skyforth, then I cant use 7 aura/curse.
I was thinking, and the idea to use the Prism Guardian. I did some simulations and could put three auras on it, continue using two curses, and mana left over to use three auras with a enlighten. This additional aura can be a defense aura, like Purity of Elements, or a offensive aura, like Anger.
This could be a good change in the build up to buy Skyforth? Or I would lose a lot of damage, because of the additional critical chance in the shield, so better to continue using only 6 aura/curse?
I'm sorry if I wrote a lot of nonsense, but it's because I'm still very new to the game. I an waiting for reply. Thanks!

the trouble with Prism Guardian has always been that it has abysmal es (40ish or w/e vs 530+ on a rare shield) and offers no spell damage or other high power mods. (it keeps up on resists almost due to the passive + the mod, again at the expense of damage)

usually just better to run with less auras than to use the shield, until you can get Skyforth. this can change depending on if you have a good rare shield to use though, if you shield sucks then why not give Prism a try!
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
48ralenwol wrote:
"
"
48ralenwol wrote:
sry guys i need to understand a thing:

in the guide is written to use clarity discipline harald of ice with blood magic... how is possible to run it all? i've make it work this way

can this be correct?

edit: i have seen that there should be another aura "hatred" to run but actually i've 28hp left and i use almost 90% of my mana... how is possible to use another more aura?

Lower your clarity level, and make sure you've taken ALL aura reserve nodes I have on tree.

Ty lot for reply :)

The problem is not Clarity ( ofc i'll decrease level), i can't use neither discipline and herald together cuz they take more than 100% life... this can depend from my level of blood magic gem? i took all of your "reduce reserved mana" nodes as you can see in my tree ç_ç

EDIT: Enlighten MUST be lv 4?

He has Enlighten lvl 4 gems as well as lvl 21 Blood Magic (don't forget the Blood Magic gem, it has a pretty high mana multiplier). I am playing this build in ESC and just dropped either Haste or Hatred (currently running with Haste to level the gem, sufficient and more QoL for mapping; switching to Hatred for hard bosses).

"
Ken70 wrote:
Hey there,

What are you using for light radius? I use Arcane Vision, but could use the points elsewhere. Without I am like a blind mouse ... You have not taken it in your tree?
I follow your Ranger build.

Thanks for a super guide and a exelent build

He probably just plays a blind mouse. Or just play on outdoor maps where light radius doesn't matter that much.
"
spamilator wrote:
Hey!

I'm new to PoE and currently doing my second character (ranger). How am I supposed to level with this build? Should I keep the typical ranger bow skills till I'm level 60+? Help appreciated because I'm kinda stuck atm! :P

Thanks!

Please do not follow this build if you are new to PoE, the gear NEEDED for this to work is so ridiculous expensive, you will not have fun. I would rather suggest an Occultist CI or Life based Blade Vortex.
Last edited by daish0 on Sep 28, 2016, 8:40:58 AM
    Increased Duration Support or     Spell Echo Support ?
"
stoneur13 wrote:

I prefer increased duration for the QoL. 11.5 seconds vs 7.5 seconds per stack out, is quite a noticeable difference. Its personal preference though.
"
"
stoneur13 wrote:

I prefer increased duration for the QoL. 11.5 seconds vs 7.5 seconds per stack out, is quite a noticeable difference. Its personal preference though.

on the topic of duration, finally found a helm I'm happy with.

1 mirror copy of it already exists, if anyone else wants a copy just let me know. I'm not going to put a thread up for it or anything, but if anyone is interested just reply on here or send a pm. (and didn't decide a fee or anything, but it won't be much)

The cold resist is easy to fill in elsewhere, and 51 int is good boost of free energy shield! (wish there was room for int on shield... but there is not. Too much already needed on shield)

in other news, tried to yolo exalt mana regen onto this
but failed miserably and got Dexterity instead. r.i.p.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info