[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

was just wondering if someone could check out the gear im using and see if they can help me with whats wrong. im sitting at 4845 ES with all auras up, and the dps is currently 12,134 before flasks and at 17,520 with flasks. im seeing all these insane numbers being put up for dmg and the only thing i can think is the gear is where its lacking. granted, the fact that my dagger being more for crit could prolly be the problem, but just wanted some input, also including in a spoiler the tree link to see if maybe thats the problem here.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPuDXwOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlha_GYoajx2qHb4i9CSLKPoqOCpTKwovbzOHNbk3TDsNO3w9X0ZxRwZJUUyzUDBSU1fJXIpd8l8qX2piWmNDbAttGXC7dFV1_XvXf5Z_xoLHgwmEb42Sj_qTJ5cGl5WX9J9toS-io6crrJius6_rsnC0DLVIuMq5k76KwcXDCcM6xKLHncrT0B_Q0NRC2RPbXt-Y4Yjn6uq662Pr9ewY7-vw1fId8uH22vc9-TP56PsJ_kk=
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
was just wondering if someone could check out the gear im using and see if they can help me with whats wrong. im sitting at 4845 ES with all auras up, and the dps is currently 12,134 before flasks and at 17,520 with flasks. im seeing all these insane numbers being put up for dmg and the only thing i can think is the gear is where its lacking. granted, the fact that my dagger being more for crit could prolly be the problem, but just wanted some input, also including in a spoiler the tree link to see if maybe thats the problem here.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAPuDXwOSA-rD8QRDxEvEVARlha_GYoajx2qHb4i9CSLKPoqOCpTKwovbzOHNbk3TDsNO3w9X0ZxRwZJUUyzUDBSU1fJXIpd8l8qX2piWmNDbAttGXC7dFV1_XvXf5Z_xoLHgwmEb42Sj_qTJ5cGl5WX9J9toS-io6crrJius6_rsnC0DLVIuMq5k76KwcXDCcM6xKLHncrT0B_Q0NRC2RPbXt-Y4Yjn6uq662Pr9ewY7-vw1fId8uH22vc9-TP56PsJ_kk=

I would replace added chaos and inc duration with spell echo and inc crit strikes. I found spell echo too QOL to pass up for general mapping. Your neck is neither offensive neither defensive. You need a higher es hubris get a cheap 350 es + one . You should buy a dagger like this:
. You should divine the diamond ring for higher %es and also craft %es on the other one if you intend to keep it. I don't think empower 3 is worth using at all.

Also get the Witch Es nodes asap, your es is way too low. That might have to do with your lvls, but you should drop w/e to get more es while still lvling. Personally i would drop the shadow power charge point to get more es and maybe the 4 points for crit multi.Also use an energy from within jewel near the pain atunement node (get a 2 point jewel instead with spell multi and dmg untill you aren't point starved). Crit chance from power charge will be compensated by crit strikes gem. Bandits should always be point-point-alira for low life builds, cause you need so many points for aura nodes / jewels etc.

You should always be putting more emphasis in survivability while lvling low life builds. You need so many points on those builds. Drop any dmg node and get ES asap !

Edit : You won't be needing as much mana regen or %mana if you use spell echo also.
Last edited by skoupidi on Sep 22, 2016, 2:39:25 AM
"
skoupidi wrote:

I would replace added chaos and inc duration with spell echo and inc crit strikes. I found spell echo too QOL to pass up for general mapping. Your neck is neither offensive neither defensive. You need a higher es hubris get a cheap 350 es + one . You should buy a dagger like this:
. You should divine the diamond ring for higher %es and also craft %es on the other one if you intend to keep it. I don't think empower 3 is worth using at all.

Also get the Witch Es nodes asap, your es is way too low. That might have to do with your lvls, but you should drop w/e to get more es while still lvling. Personally i would drop the shadow power charge point to get more es and maybe the 4 points for crit multi.Also use an energy from within jewel near the pain atunement node (get a 2 point jewel instead with spell multi and dmg untill you aren't point starved). Crit chance from power charge will be compensated by crit strikes gem. Bandits should always be point-point-alira for low life builds, cause you need so many points for aura nodes / jewels etc.

You should always be putting more emphasis in survivability while lvling low life builds. You need so many points on those builds. Drop any dmg node and get ES asap !

Edit : You won't be needing as much mana regen or %mana if you use spell echo also.

damn, i did those few little tweaks to it and now the dmg is almost 30k with inc aoe and no flasks, at 84 i just cleared mineral pool in no time deathless :) tyvm for the info and from here it can only get better lol oh and the necklace was lame so i amped it this, not the best, but it works atm

also just crafted this, what would be the next step on it yall think? multi-modding? and if so what mods?
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
Last edited by ZhardDee on Sep 22, 2016, 5:34:13 AM
"
"
skoupidi wrote:

damn, i did those few little tweaks to it and now the dmg is almost 30k with inc aoe and no flasks, at 84 i just cleared mineral pool in no time deathless :) tyvm for the info and from here it can only get better lol oh and the necklace was lame so i amped it this, not the best, but it works atm

also just crafted this, what would be the next step on it yall think? multi-modding? and if so what mods?

Glad i could help :) If you want to multimod the dagger,add spell damage and crit multi. Then you could add cold dmg to spells or 0.2% of cold dmg leeched as life( from herald, hatred and taste of hate).
Hi guys,

Anyone can advise me on the next upgrade I should work towards?
Have basically no currency left but could use some advise.

Don't have taste of hate or vinktars yet though.

Playing on Essence Softcore.

GEAR
Spoiler

Help is appreciated, thanks.

PS: love the build xoxo
playing on ESC and the build is amazing! however i have one question, if that's okay.

-What should i do to improve my gear? i know i need ToH but apart from that, what would be ideal to upgrade next?

gear
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I played this build thinking it was going to be good. But, it's even better than I thought indeed; I swapped to ES on level 67 and i've been leveling on maps higher than my level since the beginning. Im currently level 90, farming at a rate of 130-150 million exp/hour without dying nowhere, 3 levels more (throatseeker, DoT and entropy) and I'll be farming shaper :D:D

Thank u man, GG. U passed the game, glad to enjoy this before the nerfing hammer strikes!
With the new 20 blades cap, haste is no longer a mandatory aura. Is it an okay idea to drop haste for a second curse linked with blasphemy? I'm thinking maybe vul/enfeeble or temp chains
"
With the new 20 blades cap, haste is no longer a mandatory aura. Is it an okay idea to drop haste for a second curse linked with blasphemy? I'm thinking maybe vul/enfeeble or temp chains

for shaper or guardians temp chains + enfeeble should be insanely strong
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
I've been doing some Uber Lab runs today (the layout today is easy as f*ck) and RNG blessed me with a +30% BV duration enchant on my helmet:

Now I've been enchanting my boots, but I don't know exactly which enchant to look for.
I've been thinking of getting one of those enchants "X happens with you haven't killed recently", aiming for boss fights, since trash mobs simply melt.

The good ones, in my opinion, are:
"Adds 1-160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently"
"Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently"

I have to say that I'm not either using Vessel of Vinktar Phys to Lightning or Flat Lightning dmg to spells, so adding lightning damage won't change my life leech that much. (I'm using Life Leech gem)

I'm wondering if that small amount of lightning damage (BV has only 30% damage effectiveness) would actually cause Shock on bosses. Because if it doesnt happen at all (small amount of lightning dmg vs huge HP from bosses), I think that 10% penetration would help more.

What do you guys think about???

Thank you!! =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info