[2.4] "The Lawn Mower™" God Tier Blade Vortex / UBER & SHAPER deathless / with video! Atlas Ready!

"

for shaper or guardians temp chains + enfeeble should be insanely strong

I would have figured so. I'm not too keen on losing my vuln tho. Which do you think would be better to have between t/c and enfeeble if I had to choose?
"
KaioNS wrote:
I've been doing some Uber Lab runs today (the layout today is easy as f*ck) and RNG blessed me with a +30% BV duration enchant on my helmet:

Now I've been enchanting my boots, but I don't know exactly which enchant to look for.
I've been thinking of getting one of those enchants "X happens with you haven't killed recently", aiming for boss fights, since trash mobs simply melt.

The good ones, in my opinion, are:
"Adds 1-160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently"
"Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently"

I have to say that I'm not either using Vessel of Vinktar Phys to Lightning or Flat Lightning dmg to spells, so adding lightning damage won't change my life leech that much. (I'm using Life Leech gem)

I'm wondering if that small amount of lightning damage (BV has only 30% damage effectiveness) would actually cause Shock on bosses. Because if it doesnt happen at all (small amount of lightning dmg vs huge HP from bosses), I think that 10% penetration would help more.

What do you guys think about???

Thank you!! =)

if you want to try for it I definitely think +1 gems corrupt beats any enchant on this build. you can do stuff like

that aside though, I would probably take the leech enchant on boot if going with an enchant. (you want to get enough leech not to run LL gem, Vinktar will obviously also be a big part of this)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
sry guys i need to understand a thing:

in the guide is written to use clarity discipline harald of ice with blood magic... how is possible to run it all? i've make it work this way

can this be correct?

edit: i have seen that there should be another aura "hatred" to run but actually i've 28hp left and i use almost 90% of my mana... how is possible to use another more aura?
Last edited by 48ralenwol on Sep 25, 2016, 3:19:42 PM
Hey exiles. I need some advice here.

how do u overcome the side effect of vessel of vinktar of self shock or just completely ignore that?

im currently rolling an assassin class currently lv87, just dropped a shavronne days ago so decided to go low life, then i found my assassin survivability is very weak. My ES sitting at 6.5k ( i know i stil can push to 7k)

im currently low on budget, i have the currency afford the vessel of vinktar now, but not taste of hate yet. i not sure i should save up my currency to 6 link my shav(currently 5link) or buying the taste of hate flask. lastly, do u think rolling a pathfinder is much better since it almost overall better with this build? even without the taste of hate flask.

my gear currently.
"
48ralenwol wrote:

in the guide is written to use clarity discipline harald of ice with blood magic... how is possible to run it all? i've make it work this way

can this be correct?

edit: i have seen that there should be another aura "hatred" to run but actually i've 28hp left and i use almost 90% of my mana... how is possible to use another more aura?

Lower your clarity level, and make sure you've taken ALL aura reserve nodes I have on tree.
"
xslasherz wrote:

how do u overcome the side effect of vessel of vinktar of self shock or just completely ignore that?

My diamond flask has "of grounding" negating the self shock from vinktar.
"
"
xslasherz wrote:

Thanks for reply!
By going pathfinder, i saw ur tree skip the dual curse nodes and the templar aura nodes. Is this sustainable when i don have skyforth.
"
xslasherz wrote:
"
"
xslasherz wrote:

Thanks for reply!
By going pathfinder, i saw ur tree skip the dual curse nodes and the templar aura nodes. Is this sustainable when i don have skyforth.

You will not be able to run all my pathfinder auras without skyforths. Drop haste, and stack cast speed either on tree/jewels or gear to make up for the loss. For stun "immunity" use valyrium ring.
"
"
48ralenwol wrote:

can this be correct?

Lower your clarity level, and make sure you've taken ALL aura reserve nodes I have on tree.

Ty lot for reply :)

The problem is not Clarity ( ofc i'll decrease level), i can't use neither discipline and herald together cuz they take more than 100% life... this can depend from my level of blood magic gem? i took all of your "reduce reserved mana" nodes as you can see in my tree ç_ç

EDIT: Enlighten MUST be lv 4?
Last edited by 48ralenwol on Sep 26, 2016, 9:58:05 AM
Any leveling tips? where to head first in the tree? im new to BV so :)

Playing as a ranger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info