Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

I hope there arent any changes planned that will make remove poison 100% mandatory like remove bleed is.
Quicksilver Flasks nerfed? And why? And how much? 6 seconds => ?? 2-3 sec. ?

People who use Whirling Blades have greatly increased mobility and speed on any Maps! And Whirling Blades still not nerfed.

So, why are you the only opportunity to reduce the movement time speed from Flasks of those - who can't use the Whirling Blades bcase use another builds?

And finally, I almost did not use flasks. I use only DPS flasks with speed Flasks (that you want to nerf). Perfectly.
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
"
Andrew676 wrote:

People who use Whirling Blades have greatly increased mobility and speed on any Maps! And Whirling Blades still not nerfed.

So, why are you the only opportunity to reduce the movement time speed from Flasks of those - who can't use the Whirling Blades bcase use another builds?

And finally, I almost did not use flasks. I use only DPS flasks with speed Flasks (that you want to nerf). Perfectly.

This nerf right here was really really awful and not needed =/

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
Andrew676 wrote:

Their going to nerf WB too so we go back to stone age movement.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
I never used Quicksilver flasks because they didnt last long enough and I'd rather use a more useful health/mana flask instead...and now they are being reduced further!?

But then I'm a nooooooooob at this game and never use anything other than life/mana flasks...
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
SkyCore wrote:
Sulphur flask should create desecrated ground, NOT consecrated ground. Sulphur has been linked with Hell forever.

Agreed!

-VG-
Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
"
Andrew676 wrote:

Their going to nerf WB too so we go back to stone age movement.

Oh dear god we my as well remove movement speed on boots.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
this is stupid - your nerfing stuff, then making us spec into something - to get what we already have....

why stop there?

why not take my armor, make me pay $10 or $10 exalts to get it back?

you guys can think up better stuff then this - I hope.
thats hardly something to be excited about.

nerfing something - then making us spec into something - to get what we already have in the game today - isnt adding to the game, its 2 steps back/2 steps forward - to be at the exact same spot.

do better.
"
VideoGeemer wrote:
"
SkyCore wrote:
Sulphur flask should create desecrated ground, NOT consecrated ground. Sulphur has been linked with Hell forever.

Agreed!

-VG-

Yeah I agree too.

Maybe GGG can make another new flask and can call it a Sodium or Salt flask for the Consecrated ground and have the Sulphur flask create the Desecrated ground.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Last edited by Chameleon on Feb 2, 2016, 11:29:02 PM
AHHHHHH is this gonna make flasks legacy or some shit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info