Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

The reduction to max resist is pretty brutal but lets see what you have to rectify that in the expansion.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
OMG! Surgeons Silver Flask of Adrenaline anyone?! GIMME THAT!!!! <3
Trying to satisfy the whole PoE community is like telling a nymphomaniac to only have sex once in a week.

I think that's fairly accurate. :')
Rest in Peace Resistance Flasks.

I'm a fan of the changes.

Interesting to see another evasion flask and another damage reduction flask, though. Seems like jades/granites would already cover this.

Will stibnite flasks stack with jade flasks?
IGN: Fiona_Falconstrike, Geldar_the_Barbarian, Natalie_Fellshadow
Last edited by InsaneWallaby on Feb 2, 2016, 9:55:00 PM
Very cool, really opens up the options for a lot of builds.

Something bugs me though. Shouldn't Basalt grant block chance in addition to increased physical damage reduction? Stibnite grants both evasion and a smoke cloud, seemingly to differentiate it from the Jade flask... but Basalt seems to directly compete with Granite (or supplement it, if using both is greatly beneficial).

Also, I wonder if Forbidden Taste is going to be more useful once it grants dodge and spell dodge...
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Please can we have unique flask effects keep working if their base effect is life or mana regen and you're at full? Trying to use divination distillate with high mana and life regen is a nightmare.
New flask Hype!
Ok, so... it seems to me you (the devs) have 0, and yes I mean 0 understanding about your own game.

Dev 1-"Gaish, they be some lvl 100 Rangers trivializing content with 4 Veenktaurs and like a Taste of Hate, simply untenable I say."

Dev 2- "Wow, they are actually reaching end-game, hoarding currency effectively, and therfore accomplishing what we wanted to be off-limits. We'd better make it harder for lvl 65 characters to get to 66, since if they die at 65, they aren't gonna be 66 anytime soon."

Poe Player - "Wait, what??? The Fact some of the largest most well-known streamers/Poe personalities use 2nd-monitor overlays with 'guide-you-to-the-exit/boss' scripts, and they RMT like gramma told them to, means MY play experience has to become just that much less enjoyable?"

At some point, I hope you guys know that reactionary, knee-jerk, binary responses have the opposite effect to what you desire. Keep +max res on flask as it is currenrly, but add a mod to maps that scales up which reduces flask effectiveness.

Use this sort of logic in all your decisions from now, on, please. You're losing control of your game, and it's frustrating having Ventor and other people in guilds with RMTers making the game harder for me, all the while you refuse to deal with DX9, ground effects, servers clusters under constant chinese DDOS attacks, etc etc.
Last edited by Orca_Orcinus on Feb 2, 2016, 10:04:02 PM
evreyone is saying taste of hate going legacy?
Awesome!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info