Utility Flasks for Ascendancy

sounds great to me.
What about diamond flasks? I've never seen them used before.
"
SkyCore wrote:
Sulphur flask should create desecrated ground, NOT consecrated ground. Sulphur has been linked with Hell forever.

For more on this interesting topic, i refer you to "ethereal knives".

Flask hype!

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Nerfing max resist on those flasks makes them pretty much useless. A taste of hate ill still be ok, but why should we ever use non unique resist flasks. This pretty much makes Unique flasks even more OPOP
What about diamond flasks? Perhaps bring back surgeon's to it now that it's nerfed? Or increased crit multi during effect?
Onslaught on flask use, Quicksilver duration reduced. Bye bye quicksilver.
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

[li]Poison Removal and Immunity (All Flasks)[/li]

Has GGG put any thought into how utterly ridiculous it is that in PvP a single skill point can make you immune to all chaos damage.. all chaos builds, even the new Chaos DoT build. How do we expect to have a fair PvP experience when A SINGLE skill point makes you immune to all chaos damage, which is what many builds are using now. And now a nerf to PvP poison(further chaos uselessness) with this potion?

Is there any plans to make immunity penetration, or something? Am I the only one that finds this kind of ridiculous? Chaos immunity with a single point? (everything I say is in reference to PvP)
"
How do we expect to have a fair PvP experience

The game isn't balanced around PvP. That's the first thing.

The second thing is, there's nothing "unfair" going on here. It seems your expectation is that your PvE character is going to be just as successful in PvP. Which you shouldn't be doing. Even MMOs, which have a significantly greater investment in PvP balance, pretty much always give you the option to have a secondary PvP loadout you can swap to for your character. That's because vE and vP are drastically different things.

In other words, if you want to PvP, you should be making a PvP character.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
This is cool but I feel the changes will mostly be swept under the rug by the community due to how overpowered unique flasks are. Taste of Hate, Rumi's Concoction and Vessel of Vinktar are incredibly broken, mostly because they have unique effects but still function like normal flasks, taking the spot of Granite, Sapphire and Topaz. Atziri's Promise is also borderline OP considering how easy it is to get, but the new Onslaught flask will add more options.

Just saying, considering nobody uses most utility flasks as it is, adding more could be a waste of time.
"
"
GGG_Neon wrote:

[li]Poison Removal and Immunity (All Flasks)[/li]

Has GGG put any thought into how utterly ridiculous it is that in PvP a single skill point can make you immune to all chaos damage.. all chaos builds, even the new Chaos DoT build. How do we expect to have a fair PvP experience when A SINGLE skill point makes you immune to all chaos damage, which is what many builds are using now. And now a nerf to PvP poison(further chaos uselessness) with this potion?

Is there any plans to make immunity penetration, or something? Am I the only one that finds this kind of ridiculous? Chaos immunity with a single point? (everything I say is in reference to PvP)

Just do a PvP bleed build with knockback it basically wrecks everything ATM.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info