[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

@Khaylee Sounds interesting, but wouldn't it be more like a glass cannon then? For SC it would be fine, but leveling a scion is pretty smooth.
Currently rocking this build on SC Perandus cuz I riped at level 70 in HC so I rerolled in SC Perandus, and I'm LOVING this build so far, there's no downside to it, except for the party mapping, wich I don't do allot cuz i'm more of a solo player, haven't tryed Atziri YET, i'm level 88 atm with the following gear.

obs: PATHFINDER RULLS!

"
kewkie wrote:
@Khaylee Sounds interesting, but wouldn't it be more like a glass cannon then? For SC it would be fine, but leveling a scion is pretty smooth.

Why would it be glass cannon? Its the exact same build as the OP except using the Witch Ascendancy instead of the Scion. If anything its more Tanky than the Scion since you can have permament enfeeble up thanks to the Occultist notable that gives you +1 curse. Whereas the Scion Berserker ascendancy actually has you take increased damage. So how exactly is Occultist glass cannon?
"
Khaylee wrote:
"
kewkie wrote:

Why would it be glass cannon? Its the exact same build as the OP except using the Witch Ascendancy instead of the Scion. If anything its more Tanky than the Scion since you can have permament enfeeble up thanks to the Occultist notable that gives you +1 curse. Whereas the Scion Berserker ascendancy actually has you take increased damage. So how exactly is Occultist glass cannon?

I prefer a Scion because you get Berserker which gives you 1.5% of all damage you deal as life leech, which, with Vaal Pact is pretty amazing. You don't really get that with Witch.
"
Khaylee wrote:
"
kewkie wrote:

It was just a question
How do you deal with curse immune maps?
"
Krobelux wrote:
"
Khaylee wrote:
"
kewkie wrote:

I prefer a Scion because you get Berserker which gives you 1.5% of all damage you deal as life leech, which, with Vaal Pact is pretty amazing. You don't really get that with Witch.

Sure, but you already get all the life leech you need from Warlord's mark. Plus Berserker actually makes you take MORE dmg from enemies, so in the end you leech more but take more dmg. So it kinda cancels each other out.
"
aeriess wrote:
How do you deal with curse immune maps?

I run with an Atziris Promise Flask for the Leech and I also have some extra leech from gear, I prefer not to run Curse Imune maps, but since it gives you so much quantity, I run em, and since Pathfinder keeps my flasks pretty much ALWAYS up I just pop Atziris Promise Flask everytime I fight.
Last edited by DFJRodrigues on Mar 26, 2016, 10:54:42 PM
Peoples thoughts about Carcass Jack vs Lightning Coil?
Just started leveling this and here's a quick tip, dunno about end game but at least from level 18 you can use

which is pretty awesome, when you stand there and cast there's nothing that can hurt you :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info