[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

"
hey nerd, would skyforth be a solid addition to this build?

There is an obvoius answer to this: YES

But than, if you are that rich you can become a lawn mower, and for that, there are already two different guides under witch section.
"
memberx wrote:
"
hey nerd, would skyforth be a solid addition to this build?

There is an obvoius answer to this: YES

But than, if you are that rich you can become a lawn mower, and for that, there are already two different guides under witch section.

Exactly =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Has anyone tried a different ascendancy other than pathfinder? Assassin looks enticing.

I have an issue, I hate using another blade to gain charges and assassins mark is taking up too much mana at the moment, whats a good reliable way to keep charges up?

this is why i feel assassin may be a nice choice. but then I see slayer and thats interesting as well...

Any ideas?
I'm lvl 83 now and don't know where to put my points in, phys dmg/castspeed+spelldmg/eledmg or more life? I got 4.3k hp and about 750mana and dps is at about 10500. Or do I go for jewels now?
Last edited by honerpro on Mar 17, 2016, 6:05:21 PM
Loving this build thanks first of all! I got one Hint farming Perandus Chests use a Decoy Totem in the one extra spot. It sucks most of the Aggression from the enemies and you just stand behind them and spin. :) First totem I got when I started in Perandus league.
I have a few questions:
1. MTX on weapon, head gear and\or Body armor is not showing a difference in what Blade Vortex is enabled? What am I doing wrong?
- I have Blade vortex Primary on Body Armor with Artic - only 1 of the 2 artic mtx is on at any time
- Or I have the other Blade vortex on headgear with Artic Crown - only 1 of the 2 artic mtx is on at any time
- I also have Aspirant weapon effect on my primary dagger
2. I have Vaal Clarity linked with Haste (Don't have Vaal Haste or another Increased Duration Gem yet). When I fire off Vaal Clarity should it activate Haste or do I need to level further so I can have Haste, Warlords Mark and Herald of Ash active at all times?
3. I got an Intuitive Leap Jewel is there anything interesting I can do with it or is it better to trade\sell it?
4. Is increased movement speed % that big of a deal when you have Whirling Blades?
5. CWDT (lvl 9), Immortal Call (lvl 11) & Summon Flame Golem (lvl 11) Is there any way to lock the Gems at their level so they can't be increased because of the CWDT limit?
6. I SUCK at using flasks and Pathfinder is one of the primary skills. Is it easy to keep a flask working when this skill is used or should I pick something else. Slayer or maybe Raider?

Thanks for any answers trying to learn…
OTazMan
You can right click on the plus sign when a gem is ready to level up and it will go away. You'll still see it at the bottom of your inventory screen but you won't be prompted to level it up again once you've right clicked on it.
ign: eksnerdion
"
Has anyone tried a different ascendancy other than pathfinder? Assassin looks enticing.

I have an issue, I hate using another blade to gain charges and assassins mark is taking up too much mana at the moment, whats a good reliable way to keep charges up?

this is why i feel assassin may be a nice choice. but then I see slayer and thats interesting as well...

Any ideas?

Regarding second BV to gain charges i'm using CWDT + BV + power charge on crit + ID. This is the cheapest way. If you don't like mana reserve... get yourself 50 ex and buy Skyforth + Voll's and other not so budget friendly items :)

"
honerpro wrote:
I'm lvl 83 now and don't know where to put my points in, phys dmg/castspeed+spelldmg/eledmg or more life? I got 4.3k hp and about 750mana and dps is at about 10500. Or do I go for jewels now?

I'd pick up some jewels with life on them :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hey LiftingNerdBro I was wondering what to use in my free 4 link now that i've taken assassin for my power charge generation

I was thinking about running one of the following:
Another cwdt ic setup but I cant seem to get an answer if it would be worth it/work as intended
Take out flame golem from my current cwdt/ic setup and replace it with molten shell then run a self cast flame golem set up
Run some kind of cwdt/gmp/blind/x skill setup

Or if you have a better idea feel free to share it

Loving the build btw
Last edited by PurityOfOne on Mar 18, 2016, 1:51:38 PM
Hello fellow Vortexers,

What gems should we get with % quality? What's the priority?
zzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info