[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

great write-up and fun build.

I have some issues with resists in cruel act4 but I just need better gear on that front. :) My dps is awesome and fun playing style. I am only lvl 61 for now, but enjoying it.

nice work!
mm, what do you think if replace inc dur witn cast on critical?
HEy Nerd,

sadly still no answere to my request. :(

What do u think abouth the path "Slayer" instead "Pathfinder"?

The 30% DMG on uniques & rares sounds good, bcs the trashmobs r down very faast it sounds better for me than the 25% DMG with flaks.

ANd the perma stun on enemys with full life sounds great too...

But mb I'm wrong....whats ur opinion?

"Inquisitor" and "Raider" sounds not bad too....need a brainstorming here pls. :)

One pro friend even told me the combination "elementalist" and "assasine" should be awesome.

So would be nice what u think about the combination/s.
Last edited by CroDanZ on Mar 9, 2016, 7:14:55 PM
Would 2 good rare daggers be better than divanrius mine current ones are 140% crit chance 34 crit multi and 30 sum spell damage each would the 30 or so more spell dmg out dmg the crit multi i dnt value the area increase that much.
Last edited by dmc1234master on Mar 10, 2016, 12:51:24 AM
"
Would 2 good rare daggers be better than divanrius mine current ones are 140% crit chance 34 crit multi and 30 sum spell damage each would the 30 or so more spell dmg out dmg the crit multi i dnt value the area increase that much.

The answer is here:

"
Both critical strike chance and spell critical strike chance works for blade vortex. The only time you don't want critical strike chance is if it is on a weapon and works locally, thus only increasing the critical strike chance of that weapon.

Although i don't really understand this. What it means "if it is on a weapon and works locally". Is this only implicit or also increased crit chance as suffix?

Is inc. crit for spells what we need to look for on a weapon?

I am lvl 73, with really crapy gear (6l tabula there) and have 5k DPS - unbuffed in HO and 4,1k life.

Ty
Last edited by memberx on Mar 10, 2016, 1:22:40 AM
ya i know the diff between gloabal spell and local crit derp my daggers are 40 global than 100 to crit to spells so the question still stands. the diff between a my rares and divanarius is is about 20-30 spell dmg sum mana and life on kill and radius does the crit out damage the base spell damage?
I would (will) go with 2 divinarius, 20% increased radius is A LOT. IMO this way the clear speed is much better.

When i level my gems i'll try to swap one gem with 20/20 conc effect. The radius will be 25% smaller (5% counting divinarius) but i'll get 69% more area damage.

Anyone tried this allready?

"
memberx wrote:
I would (will) go with 2 divinarius, 20% increased radius is A LOT. IMO this way the clear speed is much better.

When i level my gems i'll try to swap one gem with 20/20 conc effect. The radius will be 25% smaller (5% counting divinarius) but i'll get 69% more area damage.

Anyone tried this allready?

Let me know how that feels. I kinda like the large aoe, but hey you might prefer differently :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Last edited by LiftingNerdBro on Mar 10, 2016, 8:33:57 AM
would this link be viable?

CWDT + BV + PCoC + inc. duration (IC)?

just thinking the best way to make power charges automated.

Really enjoying this build. I use 2 Mark's and 2 CWDT combo.
I also take Charisma in a passive tree for reduced mana reservation.
If it is interesting to someone that's my gear and stats in town.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info