[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Answering questions tonight guys. If you feel like it, come say hello on www.twitch.tv/liftingnerdbro I will be streaming in an hour or so :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi guys. New player here. This build is fun. I finished act 3 in a group last night but I find that I am getting hit very hard. Can anyone recommend what I can do to upgrade my gear? Thanks very much. Not sure if it will be safe to continue to act 4.
"
Ironhead wrote:
Hi guys. New player here. This build is fun. I finished act 3 in a group last night but I find that I am getting hit very hard. Can anyone recommend what I can do to upgrade my gear? Thanks very much. Not sure if it will be safe to continue to act 4.

Link it here :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Like the build very much, thanks.

I start playing maps right now and I wondered, wouldn't it be nice to use Molten Shell and Immortal Call in the CWDT setup maybe even with Life Leech instead of Increased Duration.
You can self-cast the flame golem from time to time. Or does it keep dying too often?

Any experience on that, esp. the Molten Shell <-> Life Leech combo with Vaal Pact? Thx

Hey nerd! Im playing this build,and rocks...
Can you tell what would be your 2nd pick for chest? if you move out coil...
Any chance we could see a screen shot of your characters defense and offense stats? Curious to see how much mine differs.
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
whats a good alternative for divinarius?

theyre a tad price at the moment

I used Heartbreaker's till I got Divinarius was only like 3c each

theyre going for an exalt or so each in perandus

Lifting. Any ideas?

Im rolling with a Life Sprig and a very poor Rare wand atm.
"
shammayy wrote:
Hey nerd! Im playing this build,and rocks...
Can you tell what would be your 2nd pick for chest? if you move out coil...

to get the 6l I just went with Tabula Rasa
Loving the build so far currently level 76 however at the moment it isn't very tanky, I'm hoping that once I have my coil linked correctly it will improve significantly, this is my current gear:

Last edited by icybloody on Mar 8, 2016, 9:01:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info