[2.2 Video Guide] Tanky, High DPS, Crit Blade Vortex Build [HC/SC & Atziri Viable]

Have you considered swapping to chaos inoculation and ghost reaver in late game? Do you think it would be viable?

I just got this
Last edited by marsupielago on Mar 5, 2016, 9:08:27 AM
is the tree really hc enough ?
Last edited by Reeact on Mar 5, 2016, 8:29:50 AM
Thanks for the answer, what enchants do i look for in the labyrinth?
"
marsupielago wrote:
Have you considered swapping to chaos inoculation and ghost reaver in late game? Do you think it would be viable?

I just got this

Viable, sure! Better? No idea - I like being able to use flasks when in close encounters with monsters, but I am sure it can work.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I got Cast word of flame on hit, in my glove are this any good?
"
AntiTrax wrote:
Hey, first of all, thanks for the build, having tons of fun with it. I would like to ask a question another user submitted, at what level should we get rid of dual ligesprig? I don't think you've mentioned it in the video. Also, the gearing part is nicely explained but just to get a better grasp on the build, could you submit a balanced later-game gear setup or maybe the gear you are using? Thanks!

I got rid of mine around level 50 and switched to dual Heartbreakers but it's currency permitted, if you have the currency to do it then it's worth it.
Whats the benefit of taking the life & energy shield nodes, fair play it's 20% life total but what effect does the energy shield have?
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
AntiTrax wrote:
Hey, first of all, thanks for the build, having tons of fun with it. I would like to ask a question another user submitted, at what level should we get rid of dual ligesprig? I don't think you've mentioned it in the video. Also, the gearing part is nicely explained but just to get a better grasp on the build, could you submit a balanced later-game gear setup or maybe the gear you are using? Thanks!

I got rid of mine around level 50 and switched to dual Heartbreakers but it's currency permitted, if you have the currency to do it then it's worth it.

This would be a good time yea, or as soon as you can get yourself a 5-link/tabula =)

The life/ES nodes is just the ones available with them most efficient pathing :)
I dunno if mom is enough in hc im debatimg weather to go back to acrobatics
like in this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1512269/page/1

just trying to weigh if mom is the same if iwent evasion with acros or not any info or insight would be great
"
fioremager1 wrote:
I dunno if mom is enough in hc im debatimg weather to go back to acrobatics
like in this build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1512269/page/1

just trying to weigh if mom is the same if iwent evasion with acros or not any info or insight would be great

Even though MoM has to work with only 600-800 mana, it does an amazing job. With that amount you basically get around 700 extra HP for 1 single point. The mana nodes in the skill-tree is just as much there to support the mana cost of BW as to support MoM :)

If you prefer you can go Acrobatics, but the pathing over there is a little inefficient imo. At least with this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info