Bored of the game

"
Speaking of rocks, nice to see you've crawled out from under yours again!

D3 Season finished? How was your Wizard?

I was done with that a long time ago. Made the meteor wizard, with the fire something set. It got boring quicker than expected. The new content since I had last played was cool, like Greed's lair which was ingenius and awesome but short-lived.

I came back and played this league for a short time. Kind of the same old stuff, so I got bored. I hate the map system with a f'ing vengeance.
Last edited by robertredberry on Feb 1, 2016, 3:38:00 AM
Well you've still got plenty of Talisman challenges left to go.

Why not crank up some Path of Exile and farm yourself 125 level 78-82 Talismans so you can annnwnwrnfurwbfjbsbcsmbcjhsbfbwkbfkw...

Sorry, I feel asleep while typing.
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
No way I'm playing more this league. I got to maps. Maps 2.0 is the same. Hated maps. Found I_NO in a party. Quit the game again.

I didn't even care to try rigvald. I'm not even curious, unfortunately.
Last edited by robertredberry on Feb 1, 2016, 3:40:23 AM
"
How about you?

You farmed dried lake for weeks... Also 32/32...
If you so bored go play Anti-Idle or something.
I am bored too... I don't find any reason to grind anymore
IGN TylordRampage
"
I wouldn't be bored if I had my "Boulder Toss" in the game.

> Insert obligatory "tosser" reference

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Feb 1, 2016, 4:03:50 AM
"
StDrakeX wrote:
"
"
lukeiy wrote:
Never would have guest from the amount of shitposting you do on these forums...

Guessed.

Guest is what you are.

Incorrect spelling aside, he's not wrong...

Yeah the more you reply the more she wins like you replying now is basically her just laughing at you well other then the legit post but you and that other poster? ''Hook the fish shall we'' now that's accurate.
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Feb 1, 2016, 4:09:01 AM
"

Shouldn't you be stalking the person :?
I love teddy bears.
"
Stygian_Doll wrote:
"

Shouldn't you be stalking the person :?

CW has kindly asked us to stop referencing that particular thread, it would behoove you to comply with his polite request.

"
Tom1989 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

it's actually not that difficult, friend of mine chanced some skyford boots and sold them for 40ex some minutes later. it's really difficult to not let that into you and still enjoy making alteration after alteration and don't feel dumb.
especially since the last challenges are trading only, the league seems kind of done for me too.

Well, life is so unfair
Still saving fusing for a 6 link.

well, part of me wishes that i would get those boots too, part of me wishes i don't cause i could just buy the stuff i strife for in this game which would negate the reason to play at all.

i_no and i are playing different games. question is who is playing the real game.

as trading is the fastest way to get successful in the game and you're only successful if you're trading online 24/7 i would say she is.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info