Bored of the game

Creativity killed the cat.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I just log on, share my 8 masters in 820 and do some maps, waiting for next league now.
 If you play a build into endless mapping then it is easy to get bored if you play many hours every day. PoE is a good arpg but too much of this game will get boring eventually no matter how often GGG comes out with new content. Well then it's time for all the bored players to stop buying mtx in protest to GGG for not having replaced Trade Chat with a real trade function that doesn't involve having to hunt down the seller (asynchronous trade). If bored playing PoE how about taking a break and play the real life game for awhile. Come back in early March for Ascendancy release. Then realize that the more new content GGG releases the more the endgame map grind stays the same. It will always be this way until GGG stops getting financially supported.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
I'd like them to make a self found server with its own drop rates to be honest. Balancing what is essentially a solo player game around trading is just a weird move. Yeah I know people group but I still don't consider invite a friend to your own personal instance of the game to be "multiplayer". It is co-op.
Hot tip to all the forum lurkers, (the people i meant know it):

Do something else for 6 months! Not more not less. Dont go to the forums, dont look for builds, dont read redderp or whatever has to do with the game youre bored off.

You will be less bored, more enthusiastic, less pissed off of the pace of the game, less less less.
Simply because you took a break, because thats how it works you know.

No game can be played forever without getting boring, simply none.

Peace ;)
take the training wheels off and try hardcore.
"

This can certainly work but it isn't for everyone. I found myself having a lot less fun in hardcore because playing safe all the time gets dull fast. Sure it is intense when you do that big boss fight, but maxing survivability and playing safe is dull as heck for the meat of the game.

To me the most fun I have in the game is when I pull more than I should and I'm frantically dodging 50 mobs slamming potions down as fast as I can. Organic stressful moments are so much more fun than scripted bosses. I don't really get these in hardcore because it doesn't happen if you are playing safe.
Last edited by EnderCN on Feb 1, 2016, 11:38:16 AM
"
EnderCN wrote:
"

This can certainly work but it isn't for everyone. I found myself having a lot less fun in hardcore because playing safe all the time gets dull fast. Sure it is intense when you do that big boss fight, but maxing survivability and playing safe is dull as heck for the meat of the game.

To me the most fun I have in the game is when I pull more than I should and I'm frantically dodging 50 mobs slamming potions down as fast as I can. Organic stressful moments are so much more fun than scripted bosses. I don't really get these in hardcore because it doesn't happen if you are playing safe.

Only noobs play it safe in HC. Gosu pros balance risk and clearspeed.^^
Last edited by Sa_Re on Feb 1, 2016, 11:51:25 AM
I wish there was an anti-shitpost rule in this forums.
Lowest level Hardcore Atziri Kill ~ Level 65 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyDB6Haa6U8
Level 100 Tempest HC with self-made and most played build of POE 2.0 ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlTUOhqEZ9s
(✿◠‿◠)
Do to much of anything get bored. You have done everything you can possibly do in this game multiple times if not thousands. What do you expect?
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info