Bored of the game

Where's my coffee witch.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
yotmato wrote:

What if I told you I'm a 14 years old girl? Would that make it more acceptable?

(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)(✿◠‿◠)

Yes it would actually. Do you wear a middle school headband too? Quick what's your favorite frappucino like ermagawwwwwd!!!

Go away.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
"
Jaille wrote:
get your 10 mirrors

No fuck that rayman controls that shit lol you had to literally get the mirrors at 2 weeks before the league or your screwed. Upon those 2 weeks I was doing my 32/32 :_; so /sad face

Like I managed to get 5 mirrors using the exalted but it was too much he was already controlling it by that time so I turned them back to ex <.<

lol who's rayman?
"
Danoga wrote:
lol who's rayman?
idk but apparently everybody loves him
Spoiler
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Feb 2, 2016, 1:15:40 AM
Just thought I'd leave this here, guys:

Teeeheeeeeeeee...

Go figure. :V
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
i do not think it is "trolling" to suggest someone try hardcore. i was done with the first incarnation of d3 quite early on (around 400 hours). figured id get the hc achievements and be done with it. that lasted me another 3000 hours of fun (ended up being one of the top players pre and post expansion), and now it is the only way i could possibly find an arpg enjoyable. sometimes on easy rpgs (skyrim, fallout etc) i'll impose my own hc rules just to make it more intense.

even with 10k lightning arrow dps im still one shotting most content even in higher tier maps, so its not even a case of "well itd be boring without mirrored equipment".

the best part of it is it its a chance to start your favorite game over. much like leagues but without the character burnout (you'll die long before you get bored)

go on, prove me wrong :)

"
Arrowneous wrote:
"
yotmato wrote:
Was just a prank , no need to get upset, love you all

To I_NO, I recommend you try the "Hardcore" mode of the game, I bet you would have heaps of fun with it! Best remedy vs boredom and stale feelings with the game!

The problem with hardcore is that GGG has made PoE such that any build at any level can get one-shotted or mob killed. It is very easy to get blind-sided and die. For most non-slavers the stress of always being one mistake or server/client communication hickup away from death is too great of stress to be enjoyable. Always being in the shadow of the spectre of death is certainly not boring, but the stress is definitely bad for our health.

and at the same time this quote shows you dont play it. notice how they first couple 100s this league were rangers, arguably the squishiest characters in general.

those "one shot" enemies are so god awfully slow you actually have to be pretty bad or negligent to get hit by them.

they for sure do not want you to ever be a tank that can take any hit, but that doesnt mean you cannot be good enough to never take a hit ;)

Well I got my original shitposting comment removed because it wasn't constructive, oh the sweet irony.
P̯̹̙̥̉̏ͦͯA̠̝̰̣̯͕͚̲̭͈̥̠͑̓̿ͦ̾ͯ̍ͅͅȚ̜̦͕̞̞̠̮͎͔͙͔̺̺͉̟̿̿̏ͬ͛͋̍ͮ̌̚H̹͕͚̟͍̘̤̱̻̬͓̬̮̫̦͖̳̹ͮͨ̒̉ͮ̿̈ͪ̇̿͆ͭ̃ͭ̃ͭ̚ ̲̫̞̤͓̳͑ͬ̾͌ͯ͐͂̿͗ͨ͋͑̍͐͗̾̄O͕̮̻͔̳̠͉͖̳͖͈̻͇͈̣̙̪͈ͨ͐̒̽ͣ̋ͅF̣͎̞̞̯̝ͦ͌̆ͥ̈͐̾ͣ̔ͮ̐̀̏ͪ̚ ̟̩͙̙̩̮̻̼ͬ͑ͥͦ͗̿E̼̭̩̜͕̱̤̭̞͖̳͍̝̤̼͓̗ͩͫ̌ͬ̊̋̄͑͗̽X͕̰̪̱̲̩̙̦͓͓̯̠̤̝̝̯̣̥̀̋̌̍̚Ȉ̖̟͔̩̝̊̿ͪͅL̺͓̻̰̀͋̅ͮͧE͔̼͚͕̮̻̟̩̪̖̫̪̦͙̎̑͆̏ͨͅ
"
lukeiy wrote:
Well I got my original shitposting comment removed because it wasn't constructive, oh the sweet irony.

So your retort is to post again just to harass the person? Nice.
I love teddy bears.
"
lukeiy wrote:

Well they should've just locked it ages ago anyways, but hey who cares right?
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info