|✡| 1/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ HELFY'S BUILDS ! #BladeFlurry #162kTooltip #11kES

"
funmanguy1 wrote:
Would you be willing to explain your process for acquiring and/or crafting the dagger?

It's really simple to understand actually.
Craft 2xT1 %physical & hybrid physical/accuracy prefixes through regal-process.
Use "eternal orbs" & "exalted orbs" to hit a decent flat physical roll.
Same way to hit T2 attack speed, T1 critical strike chance & T1 critical strike multiplier.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
Would you be willing to explain your process for acquiring and/or crafting the dagger?

Same way to hit T2 attack speed, T1 critical strike chance & T1 critical strike multiplier.

Best regards,
Helfy.

That's what I had expected. But it seems like the dagger is T1 phy% and T2 hybrid. Unless the dagger was partially crafted before 2.0. I also wasnt sure if you had used prefixes cannot be changed plus exalting to get the first two suffixes, or went with eternals for each affix.
"
funmanguy1 wrote:
"
_Helfy_ wrote:
"
funmanguy1 wrote:

Best regards,
Helfy.

That's what I had expected. But it seems like the dagger is T1 phy% and T2 hybrid. Unless the dagger was partially crafted before 2.0. I also wasnt sure if you had used prefixes cannot be changed plus exalting to get the first two suffixes, or went with eternals for each affix.

It works too.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
So... your way of make build guides is simply to pick generic popular builds and do them with the most expensive gear out there.. wowwwwwwww is awesome.
"
Efedra wrote:
So... your way of make build guides is simply to pick generic popular builds and do them with the most expensive gear out there.. wowwwwwwww is awesome.

To be fair, this isn't a guide or in the guide section. It is in the item display section though, and is displaying his items of what he is currently playing.
"
Efedra wrote:

"
BadBuild wrote:
To be fair, this isn't a guide or in the guide section. It is in the item display section though, and is displaying his items of what he is currently playing.

Everything has been said.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Bump.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info