|✡| 1/7 |✡| Ξ UPDATED. Ξ HELFY'S BUILDS ! #BladeFlurry #162kTooltip #11kES

enjoyed the video very op
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:

Thanks for compliment. Glad you enjoyed it.

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
"
xBoneshocKx wrote:

Thank you. Glad you liked it!

Mea~
Decent items?: /view-thread/2260543
Okey stream?:twitch.tv/Meatheone
Feel free to ask me questions ingame @Princess_Mea!
PM support if you encounter any bugs or need help!
New rings freshly crafted.
#1 Diamond rings for Blade Vortex.
So hype.
I can see that you follow other players' guides and reproduce their builds, but I don't see any credits to the original build creators. Could you please provide links to the original guides that you follow, and maybe a shout out to the original writers? They put in a lot of work to theorycraft the builds and compose guides.

I'm not sure if this is an oversight on your part, but it makes you look like you're taking other peoples' creations and pawning them off as your own.
Credits added.
Screenshots updated.
Nice Build 10/10 would want 1000ex to rebuild xD

Oh Right I don't need the 5 T1 Helmet so I can do it ... but wait I still don't have enough currency ...
Dream Build for people who can literally shit their currency (no offense here) but to be fair worth it each single bit and piece and seems to be the best at kinda everything.
"
KruXol wrote:
Nice Build 10/10 would want 1000ex to rebuild xD

Oh Right I don't need the 5 T1 Helmet so I can do it ... but wait I still don't have enough currency ...
Dream Build for people who can literally shit their currency (no offense here) but to be fair worth it each single bit and piece and seems to be the best at kinda everything.

Thank you. Good luck with your bow CoC mate.

Best regards,
Helfy.
Any particular reason why you're directly stealing people's builds including their names without a shred of credit to the original Authors?

GGG weren't the players spending countless hours theorycrafting, building, and writing guides for you to rip off.

Absolutely shameless.
Thanks for free bump.

Best regards,
Helfy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info