GameTrailers reveals the new Ranger Ascendancy Class: The Pathfinder

So the pathfinder is for the abusive drug user build...

I often seen a lot of guys playing with flask, nothing really for me. but i know it is strong...

And there is a reason for most people to use either noscript or adblock, and Gametrailers are one of the side-host that have not understand the reason for it. So please don´t coop anymore with this side. The other two sides worked perfectly and I also watched some decent advertisment, so don´t say they need it for advertisment. The other two also work with advertisment.
The ascendancy classes look really nice.

It is very sad, though, that some webs work really slowly (Pathfinder video). It wouldn't load, the player doesn't work with AdBlock, the video stops and changes quality all the time!
Would it be possible, for the next videos, to have a copy on YouTube? (Or any other site that can support a 5 minute video.)

The other sites worked perfectly.
Make lab optional! Give us another way to get the ascendancy points we need.

#CantGitGudAtLab
All the useful flask mods baked into ALL of your flasks, allowing you to use Utility/Unique Flasks without losing other options.

What I find a shame though, is that this Class is ALL about Flasks, yet it doesn't have Increased Flask Effect, which remains PURELY a Witch stat! I think this oversight will probably make this Class completely disregarded/underused... I was hoping for an Increased Flask Effect Class, I guess I won't be getting it... RIP stronger Flasks dream. :(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Jan 28, 2016, 6:00:21 PM
barely even works without adblock GGG should not advertise using shitty sides liek that.

Seems a bit weak compared to the ridiculous other subclasses
Cool concept but not amused.
so its official, we have a drug addict, and GGG supports drug on use
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again expecting... shit to change... That. Is. Crazy. thinking: "This time is gonna be different. No, no, no please... This time is gonna be different."

-Path of Exile
"
barely even works without adblock GGG should not advertise using shitty sides liek that.

Seems a bit weak compared to the ridiculous other subclasses

Video worked fine for me. It may have been the number of people trying to access it at the same time.

As a long time PA- CA user, who hopes to continue with it as a primary skill, I really like the thematic element of the Herbalist - and hope GGG doesn't make it too OP - so that it doesn't get a heavy nerf later on. If it is a little weak, that's fine too. The idea of using flasks as mini temp auras/buffs is a good one imo.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Cool concept but not amused.

Hope your kidding, this class is insane for CoC builds and Bladevortex builds. You can keep up 75/75 block on aegis thanks to surgeons and rumis along with taste of hate for even more dmg reduction and permanment bubbling/seething flasks during extended fights, and if you really wanted to you can even run mind over matter for even more burst hit mitigation. Pathfinder is an absolutely insane class!

P.S. also don't forget that poison dps + chaos res added for EK+Bladefall CoC.
My love for you is like a truck, BERSERKER!
Lets GO!
Saved
Last edited by 60x7 on Jan 28, 2016, 8:48:45 PM
Who the hell uses their flasks 100% of the time?! Any 'while flask is active' ability is a waste of time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info