GameTrailers reveals the new Ranger Ascendancy Class: The Pathfinder

play my first rpg on the intellivision :)
Chris Wilson"I want to make sure that melee classes are as good as they can be"
Last edited by charley222 on Jan 28, 2016, 6:57:14 PM
correct me if im wrong, But didnt Master surgeon just break the game, pretty much having 100% uptime on all unique flasks and a diamond flask?
"
Who the hell uses their flasks 100% of the time?! Any 'while flask is active' ability is a waste of time.

I'd voice a careful guess, that about 90% (or 99%) of players > lvl 90 usually have at least one flask active while they are fighting.
To me this ascendency looks quite powerful. And so very different to the other ascendencies - I like it.
Crit happens.
Very NICE :-)
this is awesome! very much thanks!!
keep doing the great work you do guys!
the video at the site isnt working for me.
rawrawr
Can't wait to play this class. Ranger foreva..............
That seems so broken with stuff like Faminebind and The Retch.
If you're having trouble getting the video to play, please make sure that you're allowing scripts to run from both the main site, gametrailers.com, and the third-party site brkmd.com. Those should be all you need to open up if playback is being prevented by NoScript.

Regarding the suggestion that people disable AdBlock to watch the video, no. Just no. You should never, ever have to open up security holes in your browser to watch a video. Disabling AdBlock is never the proper solution for anything.

That out of the way, it'd be really nice if you could post a pictures of the plates for currently video-only class information releases per the Hierophant somewhere, Bex. Video format is really not the ideal way to distribute the raw data for what's available in the Ascendancy plates due to issues with both the video pacing and the video player(s) used as well as individuals' preference for spoken or written words and their ability, or lack thereof, to read everything before the information disappears.
Absolutely hate how you put this out. No excuse for it. None. Post your video on your own site. Not going to a site and risk all sorts of issues simply to watch a stupid video about something that's likely going to be out of date before it's even live.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info