GameTrailers reveals the new Ranger Ascendancy Class: The Pathfinder

"
xMustard wrote:
"
Seelenernter wrote:
The thing is, it's another "crit over everything" aspect. And we already have enough emphasis on crits, imho.
That's why I would substitute the "charge on crit" with "charge gain of natures boon doubled". (or increased by 50%, or whatever)
The refill with time mechanic is imho really interesting.

i disagree. this is why surgeon's was nerfed to begin with, but theres other nodes in that ascendancy tree that highly benefit non crit builds, like the recovery over time aspect.

i won't agree that crit over everything is an aspect of this game. i mean just like at all DoT effects (damage based off % of initial hit damage....aka get crit or go home) but i don't think this ascendancy tree plays to that mentality at all

Just talkin about that specific thing, %FCoC. The charge over time as I said looks really good, imho.

And as surgeon flask already show right now, even with 20% chance they refill really fast on max crit builds. Especially as this would even globally account to CoC... on all the unique flasks...
And all stuff in this tree refers to flask usage, and crit flask usage is simply boosted way more (creates tons more charges) that way than the non crit counterpart.
So can't agree with a "non crit related" theme.
Last edited by Seelenernter on Jan 29, 2016, 3:17:57 PM
Wow. There are some serious stupid people in this thread ....

Other than that:
With the current flask meta this Ascendancy class will be insanely overpowered
"
theslap wrote:
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
theslap wrote:
So the solution, instead of disabling adblock, is to allow this shady website to run scripts in my browser? LOL!

This video runs like shit even after I got it to work. It would freeze intermittently and the HD button does nothing. After escaping from fullscreen Firefox froze completely.

Fuck this shit GGG. If you're going to make videos exclusive to websites make it so that they must use YouTube player and not their own shitty player.

Holy crap get over it, it's not like you missed the apocalypse. There's two other perfectly functional sites with other ascendancy information. If you desperately want the Ranger class then wait before you have an aneurysm

Okay I'll admit my post was harsh. I just was so irritated at the time that my browser locked up twice trying to watch a video.

That gametrailers website is garbage though.

Yes that it is but I will deal with garbage to learn about Ascendancy
Sure would be nice if the videos actually played. Thanks for not putting this here on your actual forums and making us jump to some no name sight that can't even get their pages to work. Proof is in the pudding right ? http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/view/gametrailers-com/116744-Path-of-Exile-Pathfinder-Class-Reveal

Cheers Chris Wilson!

ps. How is that optimization coming along ? So tired of copious particle effects and skill gem effects lagging my game play out in Talisman League.
One thing that bothers me more with the Pathfinder Promo Art is... how come she has no pants. We've all seen how the Ranger has pants...
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
I always play bow ranger and so far pathfinder is my favorite :) It seems great for long boss fights, Über Atziri, great utility and you can disregard freeze or bleeding on your flasks to gain another DPS / jade flask or whatever you want. It seems great!
Naming this class "Pathfinder" doesn't seem right.
With all the liquids she will be drinking you should name her "ToiletSeeker" or "BushPisser".
She won't be finding any paths like that.
Last edited by PsOfOs on Jan 30, 2016, 3:57:57 AM
"
One thing that bothers me more with the Pathfinder Promo Art is... how come she has no pants. We've all seen how the Ranger has pants...

She will be pissing all the time due to flasks,no time to pull pants.
Clever work there GGG.
wow, this is so shit

guess GGG run out of ideas after making the cool classes cooler
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Stop that f.. advertising other websites!!

Since when devs put their own info to some douche websites BUT NOT their own website???

-Hey guys we want to present you "xbox two". Go check gamespot.com for more information. And the trailer about "xbox two" is on gametrailers.com.. Dont be shy guys, its for your own good!
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info