Something special about you?

"
pajingtonn wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
pajingtonn wrote:
Damn always wanted it... :-))

What did you want? the piercing or the feeling playing with someone who has a piercing?
second one, never happened though... :-)

This is a long sob story thing...

Before i joined the military, i was a bully victim, which lead to depression, then suicidal thoughts, 50% of the reason why i joined the military was to hope that i would die and i would stop suffering...

the other 50% was to, ofcourse, defend my country.

Until....

I remember taking a bullet (literally) for my friend who was calling in support, he wasnt paying much attention, and the cover we were sitting behind was kinda crumbling (high calibre fire coming from a town a few hundred feet down the road), so, i tackled him, the 2 bullets hit me (felt like one to be honest), one hit me in the right shoulder, then the other one in my rib area... he cried for 2 hours when we came back while i was in the medical tent, getting patched up, saying that i literally saved his life....

I sometimes think about that situation in my head, heck, even re-writing this has brought up some tears...

its a bit unfortunate that he killed himself due to PTSD a few months ago... he was an amazing friend... PTSD is a bitch

Well.. i guess what im trying to say is.. something special about me is... what i wanted to kill me, made me stronger in the end...

if that counts, ofcourse.

Much love.
Twitch: twitch.tv/slayertip

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
PTSD is a BITCH not bitch. Horrible thing. No cure, the shit that dole out to you does nothing.

Where were you stationed Slayer? Just curious.
Censored.
"
I can take a dump without leaving the computer chair.

Must be one of them toilet computer chair combos I've heard of. Must've costed a fortune.

That aside, Birthday July 4th. WHERE MA FREE FIREWORKS AND CAKE? But then again, I'm a Canadian. Sucks to be me, eh?

Slayer, balls of steel.

To be fair though, thinking of what's special about yourself is a difficult question at times. Sometimes hearing from someone else is a better answer than trying to answer for yourself.

Most I can say is: If there is something I want, I GET IT. I WILL RUN OVER PEOPLE FOR IT. Okay maybe not that violently, but definitely with the same passion. And even then, that doesn't sound as special as I thought.
Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
PTSD is a BITCH not bitch. Horrible thing. No cure, the shit that dole out to you does nothing.

Where were you stationed Slayer? Just curious.

unfortunately, ive had some memory problems about most things from my deployments... my only sorta name i remember is Miribad Valley... not sure if that helps, but, after a while i've forgotten about everything, its the best way to avoid mental breakdowns, i apologise sincerely.

Helping people with their builds, its somewhat a hobby, and a passion of mine, so don't be shy!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1715639 <--- Build help forums thread thingy.
I know where Miribad Valley is. :(

Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I know where Miribad Valley is. :(

why the sad face? :(

I have Pikachu's face on my arm permanently.

"
Melissa_GGG wrote:
I have Pikachu's face on my arm permanently.

Pictures please ^.^
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
I have piano fingers...
"Another... Solwitch thread." AST
Current Games: :::City Skylines:::Elite Dangerous::: Division 2

"...our most seemingly ironclad beliefs about our own agency and conscious experience can be dead wrong." -Adam Bear
Some of these are real superpowers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info