Something special about you?

"
Einkil wrote:
"
Texie wrote:
I once fell out of a (slowly) moving car when I was 6, so now I permanently have a hole in my tongue.

Did you bite your tongue when you fell out?

Yeah apparently I fell on my chin with my tongue between my teeth, so the full impact of the smash got on there. All I remember is the amount of blood. Think I'm lucky I didn't bite the whole bit off :p
"
Texie wrote:
"
Einkil wrote:
"
Texie wrote:
I once fell out of a (slowly) moving car when I was 6, so now I permanently have a hole in my tongue.

Did you bite your tongue when you fell out?

Yeah apparently I fell on my chin with my tongue between my teeth, so the full impact of the smash got on there. All I remember is the amount of blood. Think I'm lucky I didn't bite the whole bit off :p

Can you perform unique sexual feats with that hole in your tongue?
when I fart in bed I lift the bed sheets to smell it
When I play games on pc, I want to evade hits so I evade...with my head. To the left, to the right. Yes, like an idiot.
"
diablofdb wrote:

Adding a whole new level to tongue-fucking!

But no, apparently it feels like a tongue piercing, so I guess that's a good thing
"
Texie wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

But no, apparently it feels like a tongue piercing, so I guess that's a good thing

well that's a good thing, piercings does feel good, I had a friend on mine, she had snake bites and a tongue piercing. God it felt good xD
Last edited by diablofdb on Jan 29, 2016, 11:38:03 AM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Texie wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:

well that's a good thing, piercings does feel good, I had a friend on mine, she had snake bites and a tongue piercing. God it felt good xD
Damn always wanted it... :-))
"
pajingtonn wrote:

What did you want? the piercing or the feeling playing with someone who has a piercing?
"
Jaille wrote:
when I fart in bed I lift the bed sheets to smell it

you're awesome; everyone likes their own

POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
pajingtonn wrote:

What did you want? the piercing or the feeling playing with someone who has a piercing?
second one, never happened though... :-)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info