[2.6] Omnislasher - Flicker Strike NUKE | 2 mil+ AoE DPS/ 11k ES+70% Block | UBER | Core | Shaper

"
Drugslines wrote:
Hello, have a one question.

Can that build works with 5 link chest's?

If he does, what gem i should to replace?

Thx for answering

Hi, yes I'm playing with a 5 link currently, it is working but you lose a high amount of damage...
As for the gem setup: Flicker, Melee Splash and Multistrike are mandatory imho, Melee Physical Damage and Melee On Full Life do exactly the same for the CI build and i would remove one of them for a 5-link, since the crit gem is a huge bonus to a build which has 95% crit chance the most time...

But this is just my opinion I'm pretty sure there are other opinions on that, too ;-)
Just 6 linked my atziri ! Can't wait to get level 75

Last edited by ShockerzQc on Apr 21, 2016, 8:11:44 AM
hi, can you tell me what's your dps with auras is, because mine is only 13.974 dps. & don't know how to increase the dps much more
hi, can someone take a look what I should go for next?

Still looking for a good ES-shield to use, scared to ex mine.

Any more tipps what I should aim to replace next?

Thanks in advance :)
I burned almost all my currency getting the gear for this build (you're right, it ain't cheap XD). It all started when I rolled a Tyrannical + Tempered on my dagger, nothing quite like the high you get when you burn exalts scouring suffixes. Getting the 5 off finally got rid of all the chromes I had collecting dust.

I'm zipping around on 42k flickers, but of course doesn't even come close to the damage you do. Still, FeelsGoodMan.

My gear
"
Drugslines wrote:

Thx for answering

Yes 5 Link does work on this build, but you're gonna need RRRRG, this is the main reason I recommend Splendour as its very easy to color and the best links at 5L is:

Flicker Strike - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Phy on full life - Multistrike - Melee Splash(or added fire for single target)

"
DBM92 wrote:
hi, can you tell me what's your dps with auras is, because mine is only 13.974 dps. & don't know how to increase the dps much more

Firstly is that damage PER USE or damage PER SECOND? If its damage per use, 13.9k dpu sounds like you have binos and that's normal. 14k is already high dpu with only auras on that dagger and to gain a huge jump in the dpu numbers, your dagger should be your number 1 priority there.

"
zipfelq89 wrote:

Can you link your gear bro and I'll have a look at it :)

"Get rich or die grinding"

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
"
I burned almost all my currency getting the gear for this build (you're right, it ain't cheap XD). It all started when I rolled a Tyrannical + Tempered on my dagger, nothing quite like the high you get when you burn exalts scouring suffixes. Getting the 5 off finally got rid of all the chromes I had collecting dust.

I'm zipping around on 42k flickers, but of course doesn't even come close to the damage you do. Still, FeelsGoodMan.

My gear

Glad to hear you're enjoying the build man! Also if I would suggest on the gear improvements, I would change the spell damage bench on the dagger to CRIT CHANCE, an additional 1.9% base crit chance at 27% bench would pretty much be like 20+% realtime crit with power charges. Also that way you can drop Increased Critical Strikes for Increased Critical Damage for more base damage deepz.

Other than that, the rest of the gear is very nicely min-maxed, covering all that's essentially needed for the build.

Lvl 100 Ascendant - RadioactiveSago: HIGHEST KB tooltiplordz in all of PoE (view-thread/1636451)
Lvl 100 Assassin - Chonkeyy: Omnislasher 2 mil DPS Flicker Build (view-thread/1571744)
Last edited by OJ8_Graz on Apr 23, 2016, 9:27:51 PM
"
OJ8_Graz wrote:
"
Drugslines wrote:

Thx for answering

Yes 5 Link does work on this build, but you're gonna need RRRRG, this is the main reason I recommend Splendour as its very easy to color and the best links at 5L is:

Flicker Strike - Melee Physical Damage - Melee Phy on full life - Multistrike - Melee Splash(or added fire for single target)

"
DBM92 wrote:

Firstly is that damage PER USE or damage PER SECOND? If its damage per use, 13.9k dpu sounds like you have binos and that's normal. 14k is already high dpu with only auras on that dagger and to gain a huge jump in the dpu numbers, your dagger should be your number 1 priority there.

"
zipfelq89 wrote:

Can you link your gear bro and I'll have a look at it :)

can you tell me what's your dpu is so, and can you link some daggers that could be better in perandus, can't find any óne that might be better, or it's just me :) ?
What would you say is the best Enchantments to look for on Gloves & Boots?

I think I'll end up at around 5k-5.5k ES with my Atziri's Splendour when I get it 5-6L. Should that be enough to go CI?
Last edited by TeddyMannen on Apr 24, 2016, 8:27:13 PM
"
TeddyMannen wrote:
What would you say is the best Enchantments to look for on Gloves & Boots?

I think I'll end up at around 5k-5.5k ES with my Atziri's Splendour when I get it 5-6L. Should that be enough to go CI?

For Gloves its either Decree of Fury or Spite. For boots the ideal one is LEECH on kill or Crit chance if you haven't crit recently. But Stun avoidance and attack/cast speed is also not too bad.

around 5.5k or 6k es should be fine for entry level CI yes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info