Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

"
kompaniet wrote:
Thanks again. I'll be trying this in flashback.
Your filter is the best. Love how easy it is to setup via filterblast.

I will start with a customized leveling filter with racing items on.
Then a more strict leveling filter with racing stuff turned off.
Then a mapping/endgame filter and finally another endgame filter where i have id/tp scrolls whetstones/scraps turned off.

The most important thing is to keep as few items in the racing block as possible. Only the weapons that you use are to be kept. I also tend to remove rare weapons that I don't use from the leveling block, as well as any useless flasks and utility flasks.

As you progress later on, you can just remove more things from the initial preset. So long as you bookmark the url you can do updates quite quickly. The url is also present on the top of the file itself.

Good luck and don't hesitate to let me know if you need any help with the filter. ;)
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Wands can not be hidden. I think you forgot to add them here.
"
kompaniet wrote:
Wands can not be hidden. I think you forgot to add them here.

Thanks for letting me know. It works as intended. Wands are different compared to other weapons (less need for upgrades as you are leveling), although scepters and daggers are similar if you are a caster. Even low drop level wands can be good at high item level.
For this reason rare wand filtering is only present in the endgame block. But there is 1 block I could move to the leveling block. On the other hand keeping things as they are would have all wand filtering in 1 place. I'll think about that.

Thanks.
The 3.3.0 update is almost ready and should hopefully be published tonight.
Thx greengroove. Do you think your old fire rain of arrows archer might work again? I heard some rumours about ignite being better in the coming update :)
"
kompaniet wrote:
Thx greengroove. Do you think your old fire rain of arrows archer might work again? I heard some rumours about ignite being better in the coming update :)

I honestly don't remember, but I guess it might. I haven't had time to look at the patch notes and I won't be revisiting any of my old builds. But it's great that ignite seems to be coming back. Even tho Ignite was never a really essential part of this build, more like a convenient way to "burn out" the trash.

Both Rain of arrows and Barrage has been changed. It's hard to say for r.o.a. but Barrage seems to have been buffed. that means it could be better than it was.

The thread for reference: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1824184

EDIT: If I understand correctly ROA will have it's hit damage reduced now, compared to what it used to be. This means the ignites will be weaker than before. So it all depends on how the ignite was reworked. If the ignite damage is sufficient it might still be ok. Btw; ignite is not really affecting the single target that much.

With ROA we want a single big hit that will ignite the whole screen, but with Barrage we are doing many small hits in sequence and thus the ignite damage will not be very high anyway.
Last edited by Greengroove on Jun 1, 2018, 5:13:32 AM
Hi, getting an error when loading the Leveling and Endgame filters (same error).

Line 341: Unable to parse parameter for Class rule: No item classes matching "Incursion Item"

I'm assuming you aren't quite finished with the incursion items yet?

EDIT: I just learned we are waiting for the patch data. All good!
Last edited by rEDNiNE150 on May 31, 2018, 7:26:47 PM
The filter should start to work on launch (I hope). But in the meantime here's some info.

It's very likely that there will be more updates to the filter soon after the launch. That's why I'd like to mention the auto update script available on Filterblast. **Note, that auto update will not update your custom preset if you use advanced mode on Filterblast!**

3.3.0 Changelog:

• Added all items for Incursion and a filter for Incursion explicit mods.
  • Added ability to highlight items with specific mods. An editable list is present in the "Misc" tab. This functionality is new and needs testing.
  • Added to the good divination card list: "The Admirer" "The Undisputed" "The Hale Heart" "The Celestial Stone" "Perfection" "Immortal Resolve" "The Master" "The Mayor" "The Professor" "The Samurai's Eye" "The Sword King's Salute" "The Undaunted".
  • Added ability to show leveled gems, with UI option in the "Misc" tab. By default gems with level 19 or higher will be displayed in the endgame filter.
  • Updated the Warband filter to use "HasExplicitMod". The items will now be displayed by default.
  • Added UI option for 3 linked shields for racing.
  • Updated flasks progression to show more flasks as you are leveling.
  • Magic wands for racing will now only show till level 9.
  • Further tuning of the racing filter and many other insignificant improvements under the hood.
  • The chancing items switch has been moved for easier access.

Full change log here.

More info later, on Reddit.
Last edited by Greengroove on Jun 1, 2018, 5:05:52 AM
Has anyone figured out how this new "hasmod" is to be used? Unless items start dropping identified it's of little use right?
"
kompaniet wrote:
Has anyone figured out how this new "hasmod" is to be used? Unless items start dropping identified it's of little use right?

Yes, the item has to be identified. But it enables us to display some new items that will drop identified in the temple. There is also Warband items that can now be filtered properly. But also some tempests, boxes, corrupted items, Elder and Shaper items, sextants and the Cloak of Tawm'r Isley can drop you identified items.

But know that this is something to be tested and we'll probably need time to figure out how to use the function effectively.

"
Last edited by Greengroove on Jun 1, 2018, 7:19:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info