Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

This might be a silly question, and I totally understand that everything can be changed and if it comes down to preference that is fine, but I am curious why are transmutes are in the same group as chance/alch and not with alts/augs. Also, chisels have the same sound fx as alts and can be easily missed.

If this has already been answered or just preference then no worries, but I've been using your filter for a long time and after a break from the game for the past several leagues this stuff surprised me.
"
_Tav wrote:
This might be a silly question, and I totally understand that everything can be changed and if it comes down to preference that is fine, but I am curious why are transmutes are in the same group as chance/alch and not with alts/augs. Also, chisels have the same sound fx as alts and can be easily missed.

If this has already been answered or just preference then no worries, but I've been using your filter for a long time and after a break from the game for the past several leagues this stuff surprised me.

It might help me if you can post your filter here. You can find the link in the file on the top.

I can't tell for sure if I don't see your filter... But it could be the racing block. If some parts of the racing block are enabled, things like transmutation, alts, chances and alc will use a special highlighting for races, since these are quite literally more valuable than exalts or mirrors when you are trying to level fast. You need them to craft your items and buy gems.
If that's the case, this will go away when you disable the racing block or part of it.

As for chisels, I'd say that visually they stand out, but if they drop off screen, I don't think they are so important that you absolutely have to go back and pick them up. Maybe at the start of the league, but not later on.

The only thing that "really matters" is clear speed. As this will get you more chances for all kinds of drops.
If you have any other question just shoot. Good luck.
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Jun 4, 2018, 5:44:25 AM
I'm actually pretty new at editing filters, anyone know how to make the Stones of Passage show up with this filter? Love the awesome color scheme.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
I'm actually pretty new at editing filters, anyone know how to make the Stones of Passage show up with this filter? Love the awesome color scheme.

Things like Stone of Passage will be shown by default. Nothing that you need can (ever) be hidden, whatever you do to the filter. The only touchy part, where a bit of care is due is in the "Misc" block within the "Block switches" tab. In there you can see the Challenge league's items and some other things. But in general you can leave that part as it is.

Also, you can see Stone of passage in the preview window. The items in the preview are standardized. If something from that list of items is hidden you will not see it there.

good luck.
Hello!

I added the new mods to misc > items with mod. I noticed they were not there.
You may wanna add them to the official filter no?

I removed merciless and tyrannical mods as i don't think they do anything now that we know the vaal omnitect only drops items identified with the 3.3 temple mods.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/4f685v

From thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150238

My crit ele claw inquisitor molten strike endgame filter. What do you think about it?
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 8, 2018, 5:43:21 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Hello!

I added the new mods to misc > items with mod. I noticed they were not there.
You may wanna add them to the official filter no?

I removed merciless and tyrannical mods as i don't think they do anything now that we know the vaal omnitect only drops items identified with the 3.3 temple mods.

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/4f685v

From thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2150238

My crit ele claw inquisitor molten strike endgame filter. What do you think about it?

The new temple mods were already present in the filter, so you have them listed 2x now. But that's fine. These mods were listed in it's own "category". In your filter "Tyrannical" and "Merciless" are still present. And it's better that way. It is still possible to get identified rare items.

If the filter works for you I'm happy. Mine is even stricter: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/1n2tl01

For now I'm still picking up flasks and armour scraps, but later I'll remove that as well.

HF :)
I see. So those temple mods are hidden and not available for display in filterblast. I assume this is so that people don't accidentaly remove something good. Much like we can't hide exalted orbs :)
That's good.

I added "Tyrannical" and "Merciless" back.
I'm gonna go ahead and add some other interesting mods like:

iLvl 81: 110-119 life (Rapturous)
iLvl 86: 120-129 life (Prime)

I checked your filter and it has indeed quite strong filtering. Alt orbs and jeweller orbs hidden
as well as quality gems and all rare armour. I have started doing the same albeit not as much as you.
It's a bad habit to try and pick everything up. Most stuff isn't worth too much. Best way to prevent it is a good filter :)

Looks like you are also playing some sort of one hand+shield build.

Are you aware that you have the generic currency (catch all) disabled? That's safety for new currency right.
"
kompaniet wrote:
I see. So those temple mods are hidden and not available for display in filterblast. I assume this is so that people don't accidentaly remove something good. Much like we can't hide exalted orbs :)
That's good.

I added "Tyrannical" and "Merciless" back.
I'm gonna go ahead and add some other interesting mods like:

iLvl 81: 110-119 life (Rapturous)
iLvl 86: 120-129 life (Prime)

I checked your filter and it has indeed quite strong filtering. Alt orbs and jeweller orbs hidden
as well as quality gems and all rare armour. I have started doing the same albeit not as much as you.
It's a bad habit to try and pick everything up. Most stuff isn't worth too much. Best way to prevent it is a good filter :)

Looks like you are also playing some sort of one hand+shield build.

Are you aware that you have the generic currency (catch all) disabled? That's safety for new currency right.

You can hide the temple mods in the misc branch in the "Block switches" but who would do that.. :p

I will also probably remake the explicit mods filtering. I just was very busy leveling and didn't get any ideas what to do. But yeah, you can add anything you want and it will work.

As for my personal filter, I hide jews because I pick up many 6 sockets and rare items give me alterations. Quality gems still show borders when hidden (press alt). So when I open boxes I can still pick them up. Gems with Q14+ will show, as well as level 19+ gems. I also removed many items from the rare list and added a few to the "bad" rare list. And more...

As my first build, I played double strike. I might go back to it later. But now I'm doing a summoner. :)

The generic currency (catch all) is a safety line. But it's ok to turn it off if we know that the filter works. Otherwise we can't completely hide any currency. But you can still keep it on if you want to see some currency but without special highlights.
One thing that would be useful would be if we could show only small one hand weapons 1x3 or 2x2.

Say that i am doing the chaos/regal recipe.

If i hide one hand maces i hide stuff like the ornate mace which is 2x3 in size but i also hide the spiked club which is 1x3 and a good pickup for the recipe.

I suppose those bigger bases could be added to the bad rare items list but that is a bit of work to do.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 22, 2018, 11:27:38 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
One thing that would be useful would be if we could show only small one hand weapons 1x3 or 2x2.

Say that i am doing the chaos/regal recipe.

If i hide one hand maces i hide stuff like the ornate mace which is 2x3 in size but i also hide the spiked club which is 1x3 and a good pickup for the recipe.

I suppose those bigger bases could be added to the bad rare items list but that is a bit of work to do.

I think you are probably over doing it. The chaos recipe is not really worth the time. Really.

You can already show wands and daggers. These alone are probably 85% of the 1x3 weapons. Claws are all of the 2x2 weapons. Then again why not also pick up some good 2x3 weapons? Those can be used as well (if you do ided recipe).

The other thing is that you will probably need more amulets but especially rings. These tend to drop less often than weapons. So my thinking is that you don't really need to see all the 1x3 weapons after all.

If you want to keep some bad bases unidentified while identifying good bases; again sounds like a lot of work in the stash management. Time would be better spent killing mobs. Remember these can drop you stuff like exalts and mirrors. And by killing more you get more chances for good drops. Oh, and a single identified item has the potential to be worth a lot more than 2 chaos. In a lot of cases even an inferior base can be good. For example jewelry and caster items.

I honestly think this would be overkill. I want to show you my personal filter for reference. Maybe you can try out the strict style and see how it feels. :)

http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/Greengroove/2p3ane4
This heavily modified version will hide all maps lower than T9, quality gems lower than Q14,... Very strict and safe to use. You can press alt when opening boxes etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info