Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts v3.18.0 - OUTDATED

A bit late, but here they are anyways. No kidding around this year...

Updated links! The original ones were slightly too strict.

Here's a special "Royale" preset for ranger bow:
http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/5731p6

And this is a wand / scepter caster preset:
http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/3sr4da2

Use at your own risk (it's fine tho). I hope you are all having fun and wish you luck in the "Wraeclast Royale"!
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 2, 2018, 12:43:03 AM
How do I disable map drop sounds for maps below tier 9? I know about DisableDropSound but where do I put it?

*edit* Oh this is a current game bug, they play for maps regardless.
Last edited by MrPing1000 on Apr 4, 2018, 7:20:33 PM
"
MrPing1000 wrote:
How do I disable map drop sounds for maps below tier 9? I know about DisableDropSound but where do I put it?

*edit* Oh this is a current game bug, they play for maps regardless.

This will be introduced in the next version, but for now you can open your filter in the advanced mode and add the following code somewhere in the advanced options:

Spoiler

# //! SetOption $Disable_drop_sound switch [default] [all] [none] [hidden] [with-no-alert] #This switch removes game default sounds. It doesn't affect the filter's alert sounds.
# //! SetGlobalDisableDropSoundMode $Disable_drop_sound

It will add a global switch for you in the UI. After that you need to set the switch to all or hidden. I disabled all sounds in my personal filter. They are all redundant.

Alternatively you can use this link (beta) to customize, however you can't change the color and sound presets: http://filterblast.oversoul.xyz/advanced/Template/1mvg8k5

Find the switch in the "Misc" tab (Disable drop sound).
Last edited by Greengroove on Apr 26, 2018, 10:25:05 AM
Thanks!
Feels a bit strange that a transmutation orb and chance orb have the same flourescent green background as an exalted orb. Doesn't feel right. I think it would be better if racing items had their own colours.

Also it would be nice to be able to set racing items to no longer be displayed or extra highlighted earlier.

Racing items max level - Set the maximum level for racing items (Default 67).

I don't know if i am missing something but after act 2 or act 3 i am pretty much done with racing items altogether. Do people really want to see them all the way to act 9.
Would it be bad if we had the option of disabling them earlier than lvl 59?

Mind you I'm not a racer.
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 28, 2018, 3:20:12 AM
"
kompaniet wrote:
Feels a bit strange that a transmutation orb and chance orb have the same flourescent green background as an exalted orb. Doesn't feel right. I think it would be better if racing items had their own colours.

Also it would be nice to be able to set racing items to no longer be displayed or extra highlighted earlier.

Racing items max level - Set the maximum level for racing items (Default 67).

I don't know if i am missing something but after act 2 or act 3 i am pretty much done with racing items altogether. Do people really want to see them all the way to act 9.
Would it be bad if we had the option of disabling them earlier than lvl 59?

Mind you I'm not a racer.

Thanks for the feedback!

The extra highlighting of these currency can be removed in the racing block. They will still show but "normal" like they did before. Note that while these use the same visual as exalts they do not share the same sound. Also note that "Orb of Transmutation", "Orb of Chance", "Orb of Alchemy" and "Orb of Alteration" (treated separately) are literally more important than exalts in a racing environment. You need them to buy items, gems and craft items. And they don't drop that much while leveling.

Unfortunately there is no way to keep the extra highlighting till a certain level. the highlight is either turned on or off. The switches are located in the racing block. As for the colors I feel green fits the best since it is very visible and the items are important for racing. Remember i only use 2 colors (green and magenta).

The racing item max level can definitely be changed. I can add more options. What did you have in mind? That being said the default 67 makes sense because that's the level of the second Kitava fight in act 10. For now I have changed this option to: [32] [45] [60] [67] [72] [77] [99].
"
Remember i only use 2 colors (green and magenta).

It says in the changelog for 3.2.0d
Changed default background for "Racing items" to gray.

"
The racing item max level can definitely be changed. I can add more options. What did you have in mind? That being said the default 67 makes sense because that's the level of the second Kitava fight in act 10. For now I have changed this option to: [32] [45] [60] [67] [72] [77] [99].

That sounds good. I will make use of these new changes.

If you are not racing and taking your time i think racing items can be turned off earlier than kitava act 10.

Racing is a bit different than just leveling at your own pace. But like i said i am not a racer so i'm probably not the right player to talk about that :)
Last edited by kompaniet on Apr 28, 2018, 7:15:38 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
It says in the changelog for 3.2.0d
Changed default background for "Racing items" to gray.

That's an exception. The same way that for example black is not considered as a color. I already use gray on some items to distinguish them better (RGB items, maps,...). You can also change this background in the color theme tab.

"
kompaniet wrote:
That sounds good. I will make use of these new changes.

If you are not racing and taking your time I think racing items can be turned off earlier than kitava act 10.

Racing is a bit different than just leveling at your own pace. But like i said i am not a racer so i'm probably not the right player to talk about that :)

Well, it depends on what kind of build you are using when leveling. The general leveling preset will show pretty much everything. But I would never use such a general preset personally. If you level as a caster, there is a much better preset for that.

But if you are leveling for example as melee, it is likely that you will make use of the vendor recipe for "Weapon with (40 to 69%) Increased Physical Damage". So the racing filter will make sure that you always see the best weapon for your level. after that you just need a Rustic Sash and a Blacksmith's Wetstone. This will make sure you are always using a decent weapon and are not dependent on rng that much. That's especially useful when you start a new challenge league and don't have money for leveling gear, SSF or in a race.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vendor_recipe_system

I'll try to make this small change asap. Thanks again for your support. <3
Thanks again. I'll be trying this in flashback.
Your filter is the best. Love how easy it is to setup via filterblast.

I will start with a customized leveling filter with racing items on.
Then a more strict leveling filter with racing stuff turned off.
Then a mapping/endgame filter and finally another endgame filter where i have id/tp scrolls whetstones/scraps turned off.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info