[2.1][HC] NonRipperino's MOST OP Bladefall ! IMMORTAL ! BUDGET ! 28k dps, armor, evasion, block !

"
level 77 and DPS updated from 30k to 57,3k!

Added Vaal haste. Added Lightning warp for extra mobility.

Time to get some survivability and switch tabula rasa for a decent armour. DPS is pretty awesome, anything I click instant dies. :)

Can you put your items with linked gems?
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
"
Patrol87 wrote:
"
level 77 and DPS updated from 30k to 57,3k!

Added Vaal haste. Added Lightning warp for extra mobility.

Time to get some survivability and switch tabula rasa for a decent armour. DPS is pretty awesome, anything I click instant dies. :)

Can you put your items with linked gems?

Sure, here is my gear. I'm at level 83, cleaning T10 maps easily and facetanking tunneltrap ( orchard boss ) without any problem. 4,6k HP. Getting more block chance and life on passive will be the next steps. I changed the passive tree, will post here later.

Spoiler

PS: Few days from ascendancy, I don't think nobody is going to create a new character now, but if you will, I highly suggest Scion to play bladefall. Her nodes are just better for BF, from start til end high levels. I like Shadow and still pretty decent build with him, but just saying.

See ya
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 26, 2016, 12:58:25 AM
"

Sure, here is my gear. I'm at level 83, cleaning T10 maps easily and facetanking tunneltrap ( orchard boss ) without any problem. 4,6k HP. Getting more block chance and life on passive will be the next steps. I changed the passive tree, will post here later.

Spoiler

PS: Few days from ascendancy, I don't think nobody is going to create a new character now, but if you will, I highly suggest Scion to play bladefall. Her nodes are just better for BF, from start til end high levels. I like Shadow and still pretty decent build with him, but just saying.

See ya

This build looks great, I'm going to try it out for my first Perandus character. I might tweak it around a bit, because with that much defense you got a lot of wiggle room in the build.

Is bladefall affected by %increased damage over time?
Please could you update the build, I was trying to use this build but now I don't use it because I can't see the tree and I don't want to make mistakes, I hope you can update as soon as posible.

Thank you.
"
shaggytrader1 wrote:
Please could you update the build, I was trying to use this build but now I don't use it because I can't see the tree and I don't want to make mistakes, I hope you can update as soon as posible.

Thank you.

Not the OP, but I made a tree out of the character I had using this build up to level 80 so I could re-build it if I wanted to. Pretty sure I followed the tree node for node up to where I was in level. Hope it helps you out for now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAHcBS0M9w-rES8UIBUgFr8Zihm0Gj4ajxuXJIsmlS2DL8w1kjY9OuE9_ECgQzFHfkrITUZN41O7VUtYY18_YeJirGLsZU1qjGyMbqpvO3Ttdf1343gNeTl5aHrvfXV-4oRvhNmE74rwjM-XBp2qotmmV6luqZWsr7CrsNi1SLXyu-O9Nr6nv9XAGsC_wQTBgsM6xILEosgU037UQti92sHpRunV62PvDu968kX1b_ZI9qP22vsJ_gr-j_66
"
Valesis wrote:
"
shaggytrader1 wrote:

Thank you.

Not the OP, but I made a tree out of the character I had using this build up to level 80 so I could re-build it if I wanted to. Pretty sure I followed the tree node for node up to where I was in level. Hope it helps you out for now.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAAHcBS0M9w-rES8UIBUgFr8Zihm0Gj4ajxuXJIsmlS2DL8w1kjY9OuE9_ECgQzFHfkrITUZN41O7VUtYY18_YeJirGLsZU1qjGyMbqpvO3Ttdf1343gNeTl5aHrvfXV-4oRvhNmE74rwjM-XBp2qotmmV6luqZWsr7CrsNi1SLXyu-O9Nr6nv9XAGsC_wQTBgsM6xILEosgU037UQti92sHpRunV62PvDu968kX1b_ZI9qP22vsJ_gr-j_66

Thank you very much, I did your build and I really note the diference, thanks you.

I hope u could upgrade entire build, thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info