[2.1][HC] NonRipperino's MOST OP Bladefall ! IMMORTAL ! BUDGET ! 28k dps, armor, evasion, block !

"
papanugget wrote:
Just wanted to give some love to this build. I never wound up using a Tabula (even though I found / have 2 in my stash) cause I'm too scared to let go of defense stats. This was a well put together guide and clearly laid out. Thanks for that!

Current gear @ level 84:

In fact the other night I forgot to turn on Hatred, Arctic Armor, and Grace cause I was hungover and still managed to fulllclear a map before realizing.

I wonder how you can use 4 aura? have you added all reduced reversed-mana on the skill tree?
Actually not using the Herald of Ash. Just leveling it. Alternatively, I could probably put a Vaal Grace in there for dicey situations but alas, the league and trading is pretty much dead at this point.
IGN: Dawn_Keebals
Last edited by papanugget on Feb 18, 2016, 10:41:57 AM
Man, I really want try some GOOD and CHEAP build.

Just ripped on my ranger with a 6link bow with 400 physcal damage that cost me like 10 exalted and my lightning coil that cost me +6 exalted. 16 exalted says hello to standard that I don't play.

Time to play GOOD and CHEAP builds in path of exile. I'm really thinking in make this build but can I ask you is it good to clean T8+ maps?

Because the T3 map from the video is easily with any build! heheh

By the way, I'm a little confused atm, what's specific our offensive status here? Physical damage or cast speed? Looks like you choose both!! xD

thanks
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 19, 2016, 12:30:43 AM
another quick question: I droped few days ago a belly of the beast chest, and what about use it instead of lightning coil? How good/bad can it be?

Can I use my belly of the beast or Should I really go for lightning coil on late-game?

thanks!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 19, 2016, 6:24:09 AM
Going to try ur build on Ascendancy release. Do u have any suggestions about addon? I think assasin class will buff this build pretty hard with dps. Which passives of assasin will be best in ur opinion?
Last edited by PlayArcher on Feb 19, 2016, 10:32:39 AM
Following this build, I'm 79 now and my DPS peaks at 19k, I think it's still low, so what I'm gonna do next to boost my DPs?
Must say i like idea of build will try it soon so many builds to level before patch...
"
sherkhan wrote:
Have you done any maps above T3?

The title is merely clickbait. You're tricking a lot of new players into assuming that this setup is actually good. They don't realize that decent builds need to clear at least T12 (and should be doing the hardest content if they make claims like the one you make in the title).

Wish there was a way to protect incoming players from fraud like this.

[For reference, the build is neither immortal nor high dps]

As the creator of thread said, this is a BUDGET build, don't come here with posts of people using shavrone's, taste of hate and those others flasks that only the flasks worths 15 exalted while who's here is using a tabula rasa of 15c with normal flasks from NPC vendor. Please.

Budget is budget.

By the way, spending 20exalted only in 5 flasks + shavrones + jews that worth 1ex each pretty much ANY build from this forum can become awesome. Money rules the World and on PoE is not different.

I'm doing this build right now and I'm liking it. Facetanking malachai on cruel with a tabula rasa.

But, I understand your post. I have a level 92 character as well ( Hardcore ) and using this build I probably won't be able to clean T10+ maps since this build really miss DPS on late-game. I think because mostly passive points is always focused in life and defenses.

Anyway, I'm having fun with it. Will get around lvl 80 in 1 or 2 days and its ok, a tabula rasa level 80 character is something new for me :D

My idea was really get a level 80 character with cheap setup, and I'm doing it.

Now: If I want to spend 20ex+ in some new build, I don't even need to go for bladefall for it.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 20, 2016, 8:24:29 AM
"
dragonb0ne wrote:
Following this build, I'm 79 now and my DPS peaks at 19k, I think it's still low, so what I'm gonna do next to boost my DPs?

Before start this build I already knew DPS on late game would be bad, since mostly of skill points was focused on defenses and life.

What I did was start the skill tree exactly like nonrip, to be able to sustain our blood magic cost and getting charisma to run 4 aura's too with alpha's howl.

PS: You can't run the 4 aura's that nonriperino is linking here.. some mistake by him i guess.
You're able to run 4 aura's that are by default 1=50% less reserved mana + 3=25% reserved mana and after grab passive and alphas howl you'll have 40% in one and 20% in the others, what matchs exactly 100% of your mana ( 40% + 20% + 20% + 20% = total of 100% mana reserved ).

-----------------

What I did knew? A couple of things.

I got a little skill up on passive skill tree that reduces 4% of reserved mana, this little bit of mana is enough to active my blood rage that I'm using on this build to improve my damage and of course I'm running 4 frenzy charges.

Get +1 frenzy charge by helping Kreity on mercilles instead of killing them all.

You can say You're crazy by running blood rage together with blood magic ( actually I am :P ) but my life leech and my damage is so great that as long as you are hitting enemys you wont have problem with blood rage neither with blood magic ( both uses your life ).

Now be careful, while running blood rage you need be a little more skilled to play, pops flasks lifes real quick when you need and DO NOT MISS THE TARGETS. If you miss your spells you gonna have a lot of life lost, since you not leeching.

The cost of the BOOST on DPS is of course less evasion and less life. However, if you're always poping evasion + granite flasks together with atiziri's promise your defenses still really strong with a insane DPS.

Also, I'm running a flame golem together with minion life and minion elemental resists ( or golem just die by anything ) to improve even more my damage and let the golem distract the enemy sometimes :P

Aaaand, whirling blades setup is a MUST to this build since you need to move real quickly sometimes to avoid dangerous situations AND as a bonuses we still get Fortify status that make us even more tank.
I added the following whirling blades setup:
Whirling blades-fortify-faster attacks-blood magic

Here is some pictures about my status at level 70 ( -9 levels behind you ):

Defense status 12k armour + 8k evasion ( Using Tabula Rasa! )

-----

Offensive status: 30,7K DPS!

-----

I completly destroyd Kaom and Daressu on mercilles, no mercy. And I'm just level 70.
----------------

My passive skill tree at the moment with all adjustments and on level 70 it's here:

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwYBAdwFLQceDkgPqxEvEZYUIBUgFe0WvxmKGbQajySLJpUqCy2DL28vzDWSPfxHfklRSshNRlS9VUtYY1xAXfJfP2HiYuxknWVNaoxuqnBScLt07XX9d-N4DXlofXWEb4TZhO-J04w2j_qVLpaLlwai2alusNi1SLXyu-O9Nr6nwBrBBMGCwzrEWMSiyBTTftRC1bnYvdkT2sHrY-v17BjvDu968NXyHfVv9kj2o_ba-wn-ug==

----------------

Note that this passive is not definitive, I may do future changes on it soon as I notice is necessary. Still testing somethings, It's a new build for me.

----------------

PS: All my stuff has pretty bad rolls on life. I can get 4k+hp easily just switching rings, amulet and boots.

All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 21, 2016, 2:04:06 AM
level 77 and DPS updated from 30k to 57,3k!

Added Vaal haste. Added Lightning warp for extra mobility.

Time to get some survivability and switch tabula rasa for a decent armour. DPS is pretty awesome, anything I click instant dies. :)
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2016, 3:56:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info