[2.1][HC] NonRipperino's MOST OP Bladefall ! IMMORTAL ! BUDGET ! 28k dps, armor, evasion, block !

Added whole leveling section, should be easier to follow the build now ! Enjoy !

"
Hi i am trying this build , and i like to know whats the leveling passive tree.

im doing all life nodes first , them the mana , them the block ones, do you have some tips to how to do it better?

So, i wouldn't recommend going for mana at all. You pretty much one shot everything with bladefall, mana pots are enough. About block - i wouldn't recommend going block early, level 60 should be the minimum.

"
Hey, I plan on running this build in a couple of days when I get home.
But I was also wondering if you have tried running it with blade vortex? The trees would be pretty interchangeable I imagine?

If it goes for blade vortex. You pretty much need a lot of AoE combined with casting speed nodes. The tree would need to be changed for that, I wouldn't recommend running blade vortex with this setup, simply because your clear speed would be a lot slower than that of bladefall - because of lacking AoE and cast. I might try to make a different tree for blade vortex tho.
Last edited by letthal on Jan 16, 2016, 9:14:55 AM
hi,

At what level do you recommend playing with Bladefall?
"
vick666 wrote:
hi,

At what level do you recommend playing with Bladefall?

Hello !

To tell you the truth, you're ready to equip Bladefall right at level 28!

It scales really well.

I suggest running Hatred + Herald Of Ash for auras on this level - they give you a HUGE boost to dps.

As for links :

Tabula 6L - Bladefall - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Concentrated Effect - Added Fire - Added lightning/cold(6th gem is optional at this point)

With this setup combined with auras i mentioned you should be able to hit around 3k dps if not more ! And that's way more than you need to tell you the truth, haha ! Every pack will be down in 1 cast, rares might take 2 hits tho :D

The only problem is mana cost at this level, so i strongly suggest running 2 mana flasks.

Later on you want to switch Added fire - Added light/cold for Blood Magic and Life leech.

No Tabula 4L setup - Bladefall - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Concentrated Effect

No Tabula 5L setup - Bladefall - Faster Casting - Controlled Destruction - Concentrated Effect - Added Fire
Last edited by letthal on Jan 16, 2016, 3:32:11 PM
Thanks! I try today in HC.
Great build, thanks very much!

I'm up to level 55 (HC), and cruising along with it.

A couple thoughts/questions thus far.

1) For leveling, I found the mana cost too prohibitive, so I went with Blood Magic + Life Gain on Hit. On larger packs, the LGoH gem totally counters BM, on single target/small packs, it's a small hit, but much more usable and consistent than mana pots without Blood Magic.

2) How are you generating Endurance Charges? Manual Enduring Cry? I havent been using it yet, but am planning to. Along those lines, I have had great luck with Decoy Totem + Blood Magic. I'll probably make a 3-link with Decoy + BM + Enduring Cry (Credit to a friend also playing the build for the idea of adding Enduring to that setup!).

3) Thoughts on the last 3-link socket piece? (others: Bladefall 6L, CWDT 4L, Auras+Golem 4s, Whirling Blades 4L, End+Decoy+BM 3L leaves another 3 socket). I've considered a Cull/Rarity Totem or a curse setup (either manual or curse on hit). Thoughts?

4) Finally, a question on how modifiers play with Bladefall. Do mods like "+physical % with 1h melee weapon" work with it? We're not hitting with the melee weapon, but we do carry one! Also, I assume the "+% Physical damage" and "+% Spell damage" are basically interchangable for Talisman mods, and one isn't better than the other?

Thanks again for the build, having a blast with it
How is this build compared to the MoM/EB/Block build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1557753/page/1 ?

Both seem to look for survivalibility but this one has less damage? Why not go with the other one? :)
"
GurkanG wrote:
How is this build compared to the MoM/EB/Block build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1557753/page/1 ?

Both seem to look for survivalibility but this one has less damage? Why not go with the other one? :)

Well, can't tell you which build is better, as i've not tried the other one.

Here are couple things worthy noticing :

My build is purely done on hardcore.

Screens from my dps and defenses are level 78, comprared to lvl 94 of the build you've mentioned.

Also, with both Taste of hate, and Atziri's Promise flask, alongside with op jewels I can hit up to 60k dps.

My build is purely budget.
"
letthal wrote:

Well, can't tell you which build is better, as i've not tried the other one.

Here are couple things worthy noticing :

My build is purely done on hardcore.

Screens from my dps and defenses are level 78, comprared to lvl 94 of the build you've mentioned.

Also, with both Taste of hate, and Atziri's Promise flask, alongside with op jewels I can hit up to 60k dps.

My build is purely budget.

Then why is your build the Most OP Bladefall?
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Could you post your gem setup link clearly? (every part of the stuff if possible)

Also, even if its budget, could you give us an expensive "dream gear" goal that would fit to this build ?
Thanks
Last edited by Marinelord on Jan 18, 2016, 7:10:01 PM
@letthal : What jews i have to use for this build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info