[2.1][HC] NonRipperino's MOST OP Bladefall ! IMMORTAL ! BUDGET ! 28k dps, armor, evasion, block !

"
Sinnerrr wrote:
@letthal : What jews i have to use for this build ?

Bladefall scales with Spell Damage, Physical Damage and AoE Damage, all the same way.

So i recommend using Dmg + life nodes.

Either if you get Spell dmg + 7% life, or Phys Damage + 7% life it doesn't matter.

Ofcours if you could get double damage with life that would be best.
Hey thanks for the build! Using it atm in THC and it works really well. I also think Crest of Perandus is a really nice leveling item with this build. Life Leech , regen and also block.
Can i use this
armour for more defense ?
Hey thanks for the build i got to 83 no problem so far. I have a question about blood magic, since i reserve all my mana, if i enter a blood magic map mod, do i instantly die??
umm..why immortal call with no endurance charge generation?
Cwdt IC is only used as a burst protection.
Which is pretty much standard for most builds relying on multiple defensives layers.
How do you get endurance charges with this setup?
€: okay I understand the cwdt part, but why immortal call? There is no use in using it or?
Last edited by PqqMo on Feb 8, 2016, 1:17:10 PM
When you level up (47 at the moment)

Which weapons / Shields are useful? The pure int wands / shields are unequipable

Trying to find the best weapon outside of the claw at the moment
Nice build, was looking for a fun to play block build with decent mobility and this caught my eye. Just hit level 35 and already have a 2k tool-tip dps before switching to Cybil's paw.

Also just crafted an amazing jewel for this build.

Just wanted to give some love to this build. I never wound up using a Tabula (even though I found / have 2 in my stash) cause I'm too scared to let go of defense stats. This was a well put together guide and clearly laid out. Thanks for that!

Current gear @ level 84:

In fact the other night I forgot to turn on Hatred, Arctic Armor, and Grace cause I was hungover and still managed to fulllclear a map before realizing.
IGN: Dawn_Keebals
Last edited by papanugget on Feb 16, 2016, 5:02:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info