2.1.1d Patch Notes

femurs is still broken with vaal summon skeletons
i.e. slows down to a crawl
edit: only for the first 5 secs of the vaal summon skeletons tho
Last edited by IceslayerVixxun on Jan 13, 2016, 11:51:23 PM
Can you check the fps drops or screen freezing that occurs with Blade Vortex + Gifts from above ? I'm pretty sure that combination is causing crash issues.
yeeeaaaa ;)
Do one of these new Talismans add Skill Effect Duration as an implicit modifier? I feel like Skill Effect Duration needs more love and sound like an oddball stat you would find on a Talisman.
Oh Dog! What has the new patch done to the lights?

I can hardly see a damn thing in the indoor map runs now!

A very small circle of light around my char and all else is dark.

I changed a good ring out to get a bit of extra light but it hardly affects the overall darkness in the game.

What did you guys at GGG do to the lights???????

Can you please fix it and put it back to the way it was.

Thank you.

Last edited by Rayzabladez on Jan 14, 2016, 2:13:17 AM
after update my physical damage reduce 66%>>64% lol what happen??.............
> https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1502755/page/1
> Open up Reddit
> See 2.1.1d patch notes
> Get hyped!
> Open the PoE site, read notes

>

EDIT:
"
opendreamt9 wrote:
after update my physical damage reduce 66%>>64% lol what happen??.............

You leveled up? "Physical damage reduction" is actually "ESTIMATED physical damage reduction". It gets lower when you level up because "average" monster hits harder.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jan 14, 2016, 1:05:35 AM
Fixed an issue which resulted in frame rate drops when hovering over skill gems for the first time.

thank god i can return playing ! whoooo
thx fro the patch, especially for fixing the "frame rate drops when hovering over skill gems for the first time.". hope this aplies to the tooltip, too? (auras)

"
Redblade wrote:
"
Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Chrysalis Talisman.
Added a new Tier Two Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Horned Talisman.

That's all well and good but at the end of the day it does very little for the grind vs reward scenario. Weeks in to the league and I have yet to find enough 75+ rare talismans to make a single T4...the thought of actually trying to upgrade enough to get a good roll or two is quite depressing.

same here. got a lvl 88 and a lvl 81 char, collecting and using all talismans I can find. still only got 4 kinds of t3 and no t4.
also I can't sustain maps +tier 7

getting really stale.
Nothing about the bugs for CI where you can die for no reason in your Hideout ?

Thx for the good work GGG, but this prevents me from playing CI at the moment and I didn't hear any official info about it :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info