2.1.1d Patch Notes

"
maxor wrote:
well thank god they fixed the armor/evasion nodes double dipping with IR that was really trivialising the game. But poison/chaos double dip is untouched as its having very little impacted on the meta./s

I'm curious to find out hom much armor my char lost :-(
And yeah the poison double dipping is intended, this is Path of Poison now (until next expansion at least). Should have gone Caustic Arrow, fool me for trying something else...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jan 14, 2016, 3:07:22 AM
"
Wazz72 wrote:
Should have gone Cuastic Arrow, fool me for trying something else...

And why? Just play what you want have fun? How do other people have influence on your fun ... people these days, looking for a 'meta', man I hate that word. Who gives a flying duck about the meta seriously ...
Nice to have to additional Talisman, but shouldnt you fix the Chance of getting not always the fu****** same t2/t3 Talisman when you use the Stone Altar?
Would be a nice to have @ GGG, playing my 2nd Character now in this Season, hit 90 yesterday yet I only seen Rigwald once and when I go through the comments, I see why.

Keep up the good work!
From Hunter and Gatherer,
to Role-Playing Games
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.1d
  • Fixed a bug introduced in 2.1.1 where modifiers that can apply to both armour and evasion would apply twice to any evasion that was converted to armour.

Thanks GGG now my 21k armour went down to 18k. And I never knew this was a thing I always thought that my armour amound was normal (meaning not bugged) :(

I am curious though, from when is this bugged?
no new uniques?
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
Dear diary: For the third time I wrote patch notes that claimed skill hover lag as being fixed, but for the third time I lied. I believe some players are becoming suspicious, but we'll see for how long I can keep this little joke going.

"
phmn wrote:
I am curious though, from when is this bugged?

Introduced in 2.1.1
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1531673
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:

And why? Just play what you want have fun? How do other people have influence on your fun ... people these days, looking for a 'meta', man I hate that word. Who gives a flying duck about the meta seriously ...

I agree but it is really hard to (i succeded:D)not play op crap like chaos conversion meaning not a single map mod hurts a build, no death to ele reflect 12k energy shield characters....why wouldnt u be tempted to play it?

Imagine poison staying this strong with ascension i am SO going to play trapper with +1 traps it should still oneshot packs but now i can oneshot 3at a time meaning insane killspeed.
Still no fix for guild stash :/
"
leto2626 wrote:
"
Wazz72 wrote:

Was being a bit sarcastic in the last line, sorry if it wasn't clear, btw I'm enjoying this league so far...
And no, never played a build just because it was FOTM or meta ,you are really off on this one.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
Last edited by Wazz72 on Jan 14, 2016, 8:55:28 AM
ahahaha still no fix for spirit guards? after more than a month of not working? ive lost all my faith in you ggg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info