2.1.1d Patch Notes

cool stuff :)
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
"
GGG_Neon wrote:
Version 2.1.1d
  • Added a new Tier One Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Chrysalis Talisman.
  • Added a new Tier Two Talisman to the Talisman Challenge Leagues: Horned Talisman.

They keep adding more and more Talismans than the ones they initially revealed/had..
I feel lied to. <_<

They should have said they'd be throttling the Talismans into the League/adding more over time, instead of having us believe we had them all from the get-go...

This doesn't feel like a problem that should arise with experienced players. But for players who have never played PoE before and read up and go ham and actually make progress, maybe outright stating that the league mechanics often are expanded during the league itself could be positive.
Gravity is just a prejudice. A part of Earth's jurisdiction. As an apache helicopter, I find that very oppressive.
Guys, I think it's the right time to finally announce you've succeeded in being as faithful to the necro/summoner lore as possible when designing Femurs. It's working as intended, it's cursed! :)
ty - definitely needed at least 1 more T2.
sir when we have Chinese version for this game ?
叫我生哥。+
"
pingpongmuff wrote:
ty for scam <3

Yep, take my portal, free zana
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
No fix for Searing Bond, I see. Easy enough to understand, given the magnitude of the fixes in this patch.

Maybe we'll see a Searing Bond fix next patch?
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
fixed ? or just looking to fix huhuhuhuhu.....meaning not totally fix

Fixed a bug where increases to minion attack and cast speed per skeleton you own on Femurs of the Saints was not working. This can now also cause similar performance issues to what was experienced with the "Minion Life Regeneration per Raging Spirit you own" mod. We are aware of this issue and looking into a method of fixing it.
Femur of the saints doesn't really fixed.

"Attack & cast speed by Skeletons" seems doesn't work when have skeletons, and cause same issue performance of "SRS regenerate life" ... some lags (only when have some skeletons + SRS). So wait & see :(
owww man i tested my femurs and its same not totally fixed plss GGG how i We Waite almost a month to fix this and now same problem.........i hope this stuff fix ASAP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info