Skill Reveal - Earthquake

Earth-Shattering!!!
Kinda looks like it plays a bit like a trapper. 'MeleTraps'? I <3 you guys.
twitch.tv/Owwlll
So I need to start stacking earth damage now
Nice!
Will try to incorporate it in my build.
So it's Ice Crash with a delay and a hard-capped attack interval. Either clears ~the screen, but one does it faster. 'least It looks much better aesthetically, that's for sure. Ice Crash is a bit much for me, esp. with +AoE.
Maybe it'll be interesting in a rotation style play?
Also, slow chunky hits have this problem:

Reflect.
http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/aVPe1LK_460sv.mp4
Dream with me !
Last edited by Hilldrake on Jan 12, 2016, 1:17:45 PM
Hulk smash Inc = Facebreakers + Meginords + Rigwald's Curse
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Hulk smash Inc = Facebreakers + Meginords + Rigwald's Curse
Don't forget about Demigod's %X%
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
Mechanics question: when your initial attack applies the "earthquake marker", can you replace that earthquake marker with a second hit that refreshes the duration, or does the initial earthquake marker prevent subsequent markers from being placed?

I ask for the sake of crit builds. It would be more mechanically interesting if the player had the ability to replace the earthquake marker if the first did not roll a crit, than if the player were locked out of placing more earthquake markers until the first one fired off.
Moar delay skills :|

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info