Skill Reveal - Earthquake

Yay! Another AOE melee skill that will work better as a single target melee skills than any ACTUAL single target melee skill!

The final nail in the coffin to any hope that this game will ever be about anything more than 'clear speed'?

Good lord, what has happened with the diversity in this game that used to be so touted so proudly?
picking up items and missing one mob here and there + wanting to full clear will make the clear speed of this skill pretty bad. its a bit like a trap build really, with a longer animation and a big fat weapon.
A great skill for the Slayer class.
I hope it wont convert your damage to fire or something..
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
Last edited by MortalKombat3 on Jan 14, 2016, 2:11:30 PM
Will be possible to use this unarmed? Like you can punch the ground so hard that produces an earthquake! Would be awesome.
looks like the game need a 6/6 imperial staff finaly
"
Yay! Another AOE melee skill that will work better as a single target melee skills than any ACTUAL single target melee skill!

The final nail in the coffin to any hope that this game will ever be about anything more than 'clear speed'?

Good lord, what has happened with the diversity in this game that used to be so touted so proudly?

Ascendancy classes might change this, though.
I see myself using Earthquake on my high life regeneration critical hit stave using Juggernaught... on a twinned Colosseum map say?

I think this skill looks like great fun and will compliment my heavy striking boss killer build perfectly!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info