Skill Reveal - Earthquake

skill looks, sounds and i guess feels awesome, gj guys.

for all the hate:

there are similarities in the skill's base concept, but with a great result!
what u guys do is complaining that PoE is basicly "the same" as DiabloI and Diablo2 and there is
nothing cool or new or exciting, whatever.

oh, and i would like to throw in Static Strike into ur hate equation.
Last edited by TheVoid on Jan 11, 2016, 5:39:28 AM
that's what i was waiting for years
wow!
Check my [3.0] [STARTER] [MINER] FROSTBolt KING - ATZ/uLAB /Guardians/Vaal Temple # CI/LIFE-MOM # ### pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1903979
cyclone still better xD
Earthquake - when Ice Crash and Ground Slam have a baby.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
pls song name
AoE is a little enormous i think xD
But yeas seems nice! i guess less duration gem can make the earthquake rise faster? :P
I originally though, judging by the initial picture, that the aftershock is created a small distance from the character away. This way you could use this melee skill also at range like Frost Blades.

But now it looks more like delayed phys. Ice Crash with new MTX with the same limitations (no Multistrike support gem).

So this skill has:

-2 AOE's: small inital fissure AOE, huge (delayed) aftershock explosion AOE
-Prefers big 2-Hand weapons due the delayed aftershock / huge impact/splahs damage and why ONLY ONE fissure can exist and explode.

This skill will basically be used in alpha strike builds with much phys damage as possible (passives, slow 2h, added phys damage, % damage uniques).

I can possible see the advantages in thought fights where you have only a very short melee up-time (boss encounters, dangerous unfriendly melee combos) or if you have to kite hard hitters (then drop the less duration skill gem).

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Jan 11, 2016, 7:07:48 AM
"
Rory wrote:
The easiest way to do this is with the Less Duration support gem, which will soon also grant More Damage to duration skills.

This tho!
Might even do some CA build (or will just stick to EA)

edit: or essence drain + contagion! thats gonna be sick
Last edited by Amongalen on Jan 11, 2016, 6:47:41 AM
Looks pretty cool.

It says you can only create one fissure at a time, how does this work with multistrike? Will it just make the fissure on the first strike, and do nothing on the subsequent ones?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info