Mathil's Voltaxic Crit LA/Blast Rain - Cruise control the entire game. Uber Atziri Viable 2.2 ready

"
13isLucky wrote:
I seem to recall Mathil coming back at one point stating he only specs VP for Atziri. Just food for thought.

A friend and I have been playing around with Rigwald quiver and FA instead of chain, pretty decent clear speed and close to 2x the dps.

kinda artificial dps since the mana pool sucks in that build
Actually it's not artificial at all. You will not have mana issues at all, unless you fire into empty spaces, as you would have anyway, even without FA. 0.8% mana leech near duelist is more than enough. If somehow you still don't like it you can replace that with added chaso dmg gem.

I play exactly that setup and it's more tanky 6k+ life (tree similar to ad1ce od dezahap, no rat's nest and maligaros), using retch belt and rigwald quiver, having diamond flask with me for bosses to instantly kill them with critical shot from blast rain, usually it happens they die from LA anyway ;) Fork from that quiver works flawlessly and I got 45k+ tooltip dps in such a tanky version.
Last edited by ojejku on Feb 21, 2016, 5:18:07 AM
Hello guys what you think will be te best Ascendancy Class for Standard char, if voltaxic will not be nerf ?
"
kiernoz wrote:
"
13isLucky wrote:
I seem to recall Mathil coming back at one point stating he only specs VP for Atziri. Just food for thought.

A friend and I have been playing around with Rigwald quiver and FA instead of chain, pretty decent clear speed and close to 2x the dps.

kinda artificial dps since the mana pool sucks in that build
No mana problems actually unless I fire endlessly into nothing. I did take the Primal Spirit node though.
Hello,

I have trouble keeping up my frenzy charges? Am i suppose to self-cast "frenzy" to gain them or am i missing something? Furthermore, if i get slapped by a monster, i lose so much health. I have 4200 health(almost). How can i up my defense?

Last edited by Rippin_Heads on Feb 22, 2016, 3:26:13 PM
Blood rage, frenzy is for times when it is detrimental to run BR.
Np, no, nonono. no vaal pact, VINKLAR IS THE ANSWER. said it before and i dont know how u miss it? No go get one and thank me later
"
Otarel wrote:
Hello guys what you think will be te best Ascendancy Class for Standard char, if voltaxic will not be nerf ?

either deadeye or pathfinder will be great
Don't you guys think that we should ditch the Ranger with Ascendancy and go Shadow to get access to the Assassin Ascendancy Tree?

Deadly Infusion and Ambush is just superb with crit builds.

My setup.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info