Pohx's Poison Trapper. 1 Shots Bossses 6k+ HP HC/SC/Atziri/Vinktar Map Viable

"
Justifi3d wrote:
694 * 4,73 * (1,39+1,39*1,59) ~10k average damage per hit and therefore 1k poison damage

if we were to link controlled destruction to it it would do ~14400 per hit and therefore 1,44k poison damage

1440 * (1+5.96) * (1,39 * 1,39 * 1,59) ~ 30.8k damage per poison stack with controlled destruction

1000 * (1+5.96) * (1,39 * 1,39 * 1,59 * 1,39) ~ 29.7k damage with void manipulation

but lets say as an example you have extra 100% increased damage over time but no more increased spell damage than used in equation

1000 * (1*6.96) * (1,39*1,39*1,59*1,39) ~34k damage

but then if you swap again (keeping the extra 100% increased damage) is:

1440 * (1+6.96) * (1,39 * 1,39 * 1,59) = ~35.2k damage :D

so it's still a little bit more damage with cd (in percentage difference that are consistent with the damage difference i've seen from my ingame tests).
Last edited by tufferugli on Feb 3, 2016, 10:44:35 AM
but whats stronger now? poison firestorm trapper or poison bladefall trapper?

would like to know if anyone tried out alraedy
"
tufferugli wrote:

but then if you swap again (keeping the extra 100% increased damage) is:

1440 * (1+6.96) * (1,39 * 1,39 * 1,59) = ~35.2k damage :D

so it's still a little bit more damage with cd (in percentage difference that are consistent with the damage difference i've seen from my ingame tests).

yes for some reason i omitted the equation for controlled destruction post increase from my calculations

well don't do things like math in a hurry :D

it seems that controlled destruction wins over void manipulation by a small margin but when it comes to min maxing even 1% is enough
IGN JustifiedF
Updated forum post with links & Leveling guide. for any questions just tag me in a reply
Build is nuts. Got to mapping in a day of grinding with it!
controlled destruction is definitely stronger
"
Topper_Harley wrote:

Have you tested it in game? Because I've personally tested it at level 94 and it makes little to no difference
"
Pohx wrote:
"
Topper_Harley wrote:

Have you tested it in game? Because I've personally tested it at level 94 and it makes little to no difference

vaal at atziri drops down faster with controlled destruction i say...but would need to test it out
"
Wondering if another gem would be better than voidless manipulation, I know some people were using either controlled destruction or rapid decay. Anyone tested these out? I'm not very familiar with double dipping mechanics and whatnot though.

Void manipulation is always going to be the gem u want to use over rapid decay, void manipulation adds 39% more chaos dmg, doing exactly the same as what rapid decay's 39% more dmg over time, + void manipulation also buffs the initial hit of chaos dmg we do as well, so only use rapid decay if already using void manipulation , so far I cant see any situation when rapid decay is going to be best gem to use ever over void manipulation.
Hi this build is amazing currently level 73 on standard talisman it's working really well. What level do you think I could do atziri? currency at 4,444 life and capped resistantes :).
Last edited by Dratax9 on Feb 7, 2016, 4:04:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info