Pohx's Poison Trapper. 1 Shots Bossses 6k+ HP HC/SC/Atziri/Vinktar Map Viable

"
phx wrote:

You used flasks to regen life/mana, right? Cause I found no options to leech or replenish it someway. But running lv13 clarity on life makes life a bit easier.

Mana flask is mandatory imo. I'd rather use that over reserving even more mana with something like clarity, plus you dont really have the links late game to even fit clarity in. Roll it with Curse Immune or Bleed Immune.
Thanks for taking the time to discuss these things.

I just decided to make an attempt at Atziri. Big mistake. I got slaughtered.

I died 4 times at the 2 mini-vaals, and the last two deaths came at the 3 bosses. I got the first two of them, but the last did so much bleeding damage I was done for. Never stood a chance. Literally.

Are there any tips for how to deal with the Atziri dungeon?

EDIT: Just for the record: I did bring a potion to stop bleeding. But it didn't help.
Last edited by sikker on Mar 10, 2016, 5:09:43 AM
"
sikker wrote:
Thanks for taking the time to discuss these things.

I just decided to make an attempt at Atziri. Big mistake. I got slaughtered.

I died 4 times at the 2 mini-vaals, and the last two deaths came at the 3 bosses. I got the first two of them, but the last did so much bleeding damage I was done for. Never stood a chance. Literally.

Are there any tips for how to deal with the Atziri dungeon?

EDIT: Just for the record: I did bring a potion to stop bleeding. But it didn't help.

Ideally, I'd have 3 bleed flasks: two HP and one Ruby for the trio and Atziri. One isn't enough.

Watch videos of the fight and see how people do it. Which member of the trio was the last alive? The cycloner leaves bleeding shit on the floor when he spins, etc. The Vaal Oversouls should be dying in maximum 3-4 casts of cluster bladefall, so if they aren't your gear might not be great. If you can link it in the thread I'm happy to have a look.
I got the same problem as you with linking gear :) (I used to be able to do it, but I can't remember how anymore). My profile should be open too, so if you could look at what I got that would be great. (I know my chest sucks big time, but I am saving up for the Lightning coil).

I'll bring the flasks you mention next time (when I get the last piece I need).

I actually had watched videos, but apparently they were all made by people with insane characters, 'cause everything just died.
What are your thoughts on fatal toxins? Garbage after the nerf?
"
sikker wrote:
I got the same problem as you with linking gear :) (I used to be able to do it, but I can't remember how anymore). My profile should be open too, so if you could look at what I got that would be great. (I know my chest sucks big time, but I am saving up for the Lightning coil).

I should probably add that the relevant character's name is Toxcik :)
"
dag01 wrote:
What are your thoughts on fatal toxins? Garbage after the nerf?

Still worth in my opinion, if you are pathing by it anyway. Just not worth detouring for it.
Been playing with Daresso's passion on my RF totem char. Was thinking it would be a good weapon swap for BF trapper for bosses and in particular for Uber (No need for normal atziri). 80% increased generic damage that will double dip.
But forgot about the frenzy charge chance on master sapper, which kind of kills it. Might still be worth though as it will be up at least some of the time?
In case u guys wanna see a noob doing atziri run with this build at hc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE9di-fOdLY&feature=youtu.be
Is it still worth using a Bino's with a build like this? I switched over to a Divinarius and have been crushing stuff so far. I also haven't been scaling the poison on my tree yet at 84, so I'm not sure if I should get Bino's and start picking up poison/DoT nodes, or stick with my Divinarius. Seems like Cluster Trap/Chain Reaction handles the AoE, so I don't need the prolif at all. What do you guys think?

Current tree:

Current gear:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info