LAMEBLAST IS BACK 100% Chaos Conversion EZ Atziris[Videos Up!][UBER DOWN]

Carcass jack vs mantle, what do you think?
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

You don't get the purpose of this build. 100% chaos conversion, IYKWIM...
"
LifeIsShyt wrote:

Played with carcass to start as one dropped for me and it was early league. Works fine but less damage obviously. infernal mantle is cheaper overall now so there is literally 0 point
Just Killed abaxoth in A T13 Waterways with this build at level 88 GG. He went down in like 4 flameblasts. You've made a hell of a build

Map mods:

Spoiler

THANK YOU BASED GOD
Made a Fakener with a 6L and a good dagger. Still feel like this build is more powerful. Go try it :D
Last edited by Rajaion on Jan 26, 2016, 5:45:18 AM
"
ExilezQ wrote:

Yeah I debate this as well.

Honestly the dmg was so insane with a lvl 4 empower i just ran vulnerability and 1 shot everything and followed the bino's prolif. However Temp Chains is probably overall Safer than enfeeble do to the slowing.

It's all just kinda meh. The damage is so unreal it doesnt matter haha

Due to my love of rushing through maps and just one-shotting every pack in sight with Flameblast, I've switched to Enfeeble for T9s and above. I find that as you said, the damage is so insane Vulnerability doesn't really add much since we don't benefit from the increased Physical Damage taken feature, and Enfeeble lets me get away with rushing around and inevitably making positioning and other stupid mistakes.

Since we rely on evasion and dodge (without a large evasion chest piece) to survive, my luck is such that it always fails when I need it the most - even with Jade flask spamming. With 4600 HP I've still gotten 2-shot a few times, and I hate dying. Enfeeble helps prevent that. Although if I were to stop playing terribly, that would help too I'm sure.

That said - this isn't meant to be a complaint or woe-is-me post. This build is easily the most powerful I've ever played. The fact that "which curse to use because everything dies too quickly" is a prominent discussion in this thread should tell you something.
So, can anyone think of some decent uniques to add to this build?
Currently overcapping res really easily, figured there's got to be some stats that are getting wasted

Got a pair of Vulnerability on hit Voidbringers I was thinking of using, but it skyrockets the mana cost, so figure that's not worth. (I'm a big fan of science this league... also have a pair of +1 rainbowstrides, heh)

Just seeing what ideas are out there
First Abaxoth, now Uber Atziri. First kill ever.

GG

This build is gold.

By the way, I've found that using a 20q temporal chains with a 20q blasphemy linked to level 3 enhance is better both defensively and offensively than vulnerability
THANK YOU BASED GOD
Well done!
Hope this won't be nerfed :3
Last edited by Rajaion on Jan 27, 2016, 3:03:24 PM
"
Rajaion wrote:
Well done!
Hope this won't be nerfed :3

I don't work for ggg but I can say about 99% it will. I feel poison/ possibly consuming dark will be changed. but abuse the poop out of it this league!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info